Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 12 AM for Red Carpet, 8 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663279-3044788294146172.jpg

12663279-6024788294395835.jpg
12663279-9994788294450156.jpg
12663279-1854788294278223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, they changed the Solo logo for the standard US 4K re-release?! Wow.
Just a Matching Black 4K Slipcover, and same with 'The Last Jedi' as those were already out originally released in 4K way before TROS/Skywalker Saga Box Set and Individual 4K Releases of Episodes I-VII, IX and Rogue One. I Re-Ordered Solo and The Last Jedi from Amazon, and they came with Matching Black 4K Slipcovers! But the Cover Art/Spine in the Plastic Cases for these two are still the Sunset Colors for Solo, and Red Background for The Last Jedi

Had fun reading the eventful night you had Stygian.
No issues with preordering my copies. It turns out they did have stock for Europe, not like that stock they had for replacing VI...

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Wow still in stock after 8 hours? What a disaster. A colossal flop!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The word on the street is that the print run for SOLO is 8,500 and not 3,500 as originally reported.
The same may apply to others in the collection which, if confirmed, is a blessing for the collector and a curse for the re-seller.

Reactions: Jaxxx
The word on the street is that the print run for SOLO is 8,500 and not 3,500 as originally reported.
The same may apply to others in the collection which, if confirmed, is a blessing for the collector and a curse for the re-seller.
I can see the Original Trilogy selling that many copies but Episodes 1-3 and 7-9. Zavvi selling 8,500 copies for all the rest, I don't see it.
Solo wasn't even released that long ago that many people are going to double dip or buy it now? Guess I know very little apparently. I'm getting a copy because I can't help myself :) still seems like to much.

I didn't pay attention to what Zavvi did with the other steelbooks from that series, because I didn't miss any of them, but now that I did... do they sometimes put back some copies on sale?

I didn't pay attention to what Zavvi did with the other steelbooks from that series, because I didn't miss any of them, but now that I did... do they sometimes put back some copies on sale?
They did with some, I don't recall a restock on the original trilogy but some came back up for pre order for the prequel trilogy i think

• Thanks
Reactions: Torrente1