Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 2, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order August 28 at 12 AM for Red Carpet, 8 AM for general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12663279-3044788294146172.jpg

12663279-6024788294395835.jpg
12663279-9994788294450156.jpg
12663279-1854788294278223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I Live in the U.S. and just happened to check my email, and got one from Zavvi at 7pm ET here in Florida, I'm 5 Hours behind UK Time, and It's LIVE..!? and I'm obviously Not a Red Carpet Member.. and Ordered 2 Copies off the Zavvi US Site, just to give Everybody a heads up! Maybe it's a Glitch.. but I'm not complaining!!

Attachments

• 20200827_194306.jpg
    20200827_194306.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 90
Reactions: SteelMadien
Well since this won't be on sale for the rest of the world for another 8 hours I guess I'll just buy up all of the stock through the US site between now and then.

Stir up a shitstorm indeed. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And in Regards to people wondering the confusion of the way the Titles are shown down the Spine on All 11 SW Steels from this Zavvi Run, I attached a Photo of what the 4K Slipcovers Look Like in the U.S. compared to other 4K/Blu-ray Releases.. I can only speak of what they look like here in the U.S.

Rogue One looks like it has here in the U.S. but All White Font on this Upcoming Steelbook, which is exactly like to DVD Spine Art Title looked.. but Zavvi's 'SOLO' looks like the Blu-ray U.S. Release of the Yellow Font with Diagonal Letters: (I found an older photo in my phone that I zoomed in a took a Screenshot.. which is prob poor quality photo) as Opposed to the way it Looks on the 4K U.S. Slipcover Release that Somewhat matches the Rogue One Zavvi 4K Steelbook.

But it is what it is, I Like the ROGUE ONE Spine on this Steelbook, and Like the Style of the Solo Logo..except SOLO's (Spine Font Color being Yellow Stands way Out..!? While the rest are All White: except the hairline trim color around each 'STAR WARS' Font on the 9 Episode Steelbooks) plus the size of the 'SOLO' Logo is so Small like the first WWA Steelbook Release, and definitely doesn't Match the Rest of the 10 Steelbooks.. :OMG:

Attachments

• 20200531_134404~2.jpg
    20200531_134404~2.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 101
  • 20200827_200055.jpg
    20200827_200055.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 120
Reactions: davhyl
And another one's gone and another one's gone and another one bites the dust...in the US.

Folks on the other site keep locking in their pre-orders from the US.

Glad I checked here earlier because I wasn’t expecting availability for several hours so I went ahead and grabbed mine.

OK Zavvi in the UK has been made aware of the situation by me. Only Jordan can save Europe now.
Flash Gordon is not available.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
And in Regards to people wondering the confusion of the way the Titles are shown down the Spine on All 11 SW Steels from this Zavvi Run, I attached a Photo of what the 4K Slipcovers Look Like in the U.S. compared to other 4K/Blu-ray Releases.. I can only speak of what they look like here in the U.S.

Rogue One looks like it has here in the U.S. but All White Font on this Upcoming Steelbook, which is exactly like to DVD Spine Art Title looked.. but Zavvi's 'SOLO' looks like the Blu-ray U.S. Release of the Yellow Font with Diagonal Letters: (I found an older photo in my phone that I zoomed in a took a Screenshot.. which is prob poor quality photo) as Opposed to the way it Looks on the 4K U.S. Slipcover Release that Somewhat matches the Rogue One Zavvi 4K Steelbook.

But it is what it is, I Like the ROGUE ONE Spine on this Steelbook, and Like the Style of the Solo Logo..except SOLO's (Spine Font Color being Yellow Stands way Out..!? While the rest are All White: except the hairline trim color around each 'STAR WARS' Font on the 9 Episode Steelbooks) plus the size of the 'SOLO' Logo is so Small like the first WWA Steelbook Release, and definitely doesn't Match the Rest of the 10 Steelbooks.. :OMG:

Wait, they changed the Solo logo for the standard US 4K re-release?! Wow.

I don't know if Jordan has been able to stop the pre-sale or not...I'm still talking to him about a couple of refunds I still need lol.

Part of my chat with Jordan at Zavvi.

ME: OK so what is happening about Rogue One? I'm told it's still available for pre-order in the US and Australia

Jordan
at 21:00, Aug 27:
yes thats correct.

ME: Are you saying Zavvi wants it to be available now for residents of the US and Australia?

Jordan
at 21:03, Aug 27:
Yes thats correct, this is now for sale in those countries.

ME: Oh I know it is. But it's not available for the rest of the world for another 6 hours...8 a.m. UK time.

Jordan at 21:07, Aug 27:
Its currently not available in the UK. We will have reserved stock for our European sales.

ME: OK then.

So there you have it.