Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection No. 13) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: November 10, 2017
Purchase links: Lenticular Slip - Full Slip - One Click
Price: Lenti - $42.99; Full slip - $42.99; One click - $85
Note: Includes 2D and bonus DVD
Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey One Click - Full Slip - Lenticular

RO Full.jpg RO lenti.jpg

Old info
RO_Korea.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if this will sell out as many will have already opted for Blufans, like myself. Shame as Kimchi are the kings of slips and lentis for me, but the WEA of BF will always be top.

Either way I look forward to seeing what kimchi do.

Interested to see what their slips look like but I'll be skipping this and heading straight to blu fans

I don't mind getting the last Jedi and the 3rd in the trilogy to match novas the force awakens WWA package but I'll go with blufans for the stand alones

Rubbish PET too but it looks a bit better than TFA one

@rj531

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and rj531
Going for this exclusive no matter what. They always turn out better than blufans packages anyhow. Blufans does WEA but Korea has knockout packages.

Quite surprised nova did not do some thing for this, but still interesting imo :thumbs:

I think nova have ended their NC line due to poor sales and passed them over to kimchi

At least you get a more sturdier lenti (full) slip with kimchi. Dory and zootopia are great

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I think nova have ended their NC line due to poor sales and passed them over to kimchi

At least you get a more sturdier lenti (full) slip with kimchi. Dory and zootopia are great

Interesting really, it doesn't matter how good the product is or movie, or service you are providing, if it's not selling or making any money it's the end of the road. Real shame but just shows you the reality. It's all down to money. Money is King and without it we may never fully appreciate all of Nova's releases and upcoming projects they may had planned. Not enough support, not enough releases. I've always had a soft spot for Nova. They are really underrated. They just never seem to have that break for the exclusive line for a long time.

I was beginning to think Manta Lab were heading down that direction. A lot of their products sell pretty poor on the third market. If it continues third party sellers will begin losing interest and investing in their releases. A lot of their Global releases pretty much go for less than retail price and The Revenant you will just about get your money back on the Leather release, even in my opinion Manta released the best version from all the premium retailers but yet the resale value is so poor. MOS value has dropped below cost price as well.

I just hope John Wick 2 would be the new breaking point for Nova. New movie, WEA, and a direct sequal exclusive to their successful first JW.

Kimchi are very hit and miss on their releases. They need to be more consistent.

Interesting really, it doesn't matter how good the product is or movie, or service you are providing, if it's not selling or making any money it's the end of the road. Real shame but just shows you the reality. It's all down to money. Money is King and without it we may never fully appreciate all of Nova's releases and upcoming projects they may had planned. Not enough support, not enough releases. I've always had a soft spot for Nova. They are really underrated. They just never seem to have that break for the exclusive line for a long time.

I was beginning to think Manta Lab were heading down that direction. A lot of their products sell pretty poor on the third market. If it continues third party sellers will begin losing interest and investing in their releases. A lot of their Global releases pretty much go for less than retail price and The Revenant you will just about get your money back on the Leather release, even in my opinion Manta released the best version from all the premium retailers but yet the resale value is so poor. MOS value has dropped below cost price as well.

I just hope John Wick 2 would be the new breaking point for Nova. New movie, WEA, and a direct sequal exclusive to their successful first JW.

Kimchi are very hit and miss on their releases. They need to be more consistent.
I think to kimchidvd's credit they have a very strong, loyal demographic, specifically in Asia.
They manage to sell some products out that Nova and Manta could only ever dream of selling out.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry