mlmaier84

EntrepreNINJA
Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2013
Houston, TX USA
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420667286.489827.jpg

So Funko announced this yesterday...

Reactions: kaw
I admit, it does look good, but I would MUCH rather see them cover other DC characters rather than see how many variations of Batman & Harley Quinn they can make. We still don't have a Mr. Freeze for $#!+'$ sake!!! But I can see where they thought a ROLLER DERBY HARLEY QUINN was necessary...

FUNKO!!! If we HAVE to have more Batman POP!s, where in the Sam hell are the "Batman: The Animated Series" POP!s?!?! I want the square jaw Batman, dammit!!! If they did them, they could release another Bats, another Harley & then release another version of some highly beloved POP!s like Riddler, Two-Face & Penguin. And then maybe...JUST MAYBE...we FINALLY get a Mr. Freeze!!!

I admit, it does look good, but I would MUCH rather see them cover other DC characters rather than see how many variations of Batman & Harley Quinn they can make. We still don't have a Mr. Freeze for $#!+'$ sake!!! But I can see where they thought a ROLLER DERBY HARLEY QUINN was necessary...

FUNKO!!! If we HAVE to have more Batman POP!s, where in the Sam hell are the "Batman: The Animated Series" POP!s?!?! I want the square jaw Batman, dammit!!! If they did them, they could release another Bats, another Harley & then release another version of some highly beloved POP!s like Riddler, Two-Face & Penguin. And then maybe...JUST MAYBE...we FINALLY get a Mr. Freeze!!!

I agree as much as I think this may be the coolest Harley I would like other characters.

Some other superman related ones

Lex Luthor
Supergirl
Lois Lane
Jimmy Olsen
How about doing a superman as Clark Kent ?

More batman ones

Scarecrow
Mr Freeze (I can't help it but id love it to look like Arnie's version lol)
I know a few catwoman have been done but I'd love one like michelle pfeiffer outfit and even a Selina Kyle that looked like her would be cool

Reactions: mlmaier84
@Flash

Yeah, Scarecrow is one I always forget about! I would take ANY of the others you named over this one as well!!! With Clark Kent, I would love to see one with him in the trench coat, but pulling it apart to reveal part of the Superman suit below. His glasses could be falling off and everything! That would be cool!!!

@Flash

Yeah, Scarecrow is one I always forget about! I would take ANY of the others you named over this one as well!!! With Clark Kent, I would love to see one with him in the trench coat, but pulling it apart to reveal part of the Superman suit below. His glasses could be falling off and everything! That would be cool!!!

Found this one online something similar would be good

image.jpg

Reactions: kaw
Too many multiples! I personally try to buy only 1 of each character (I would buy more if i had the room).
I know Harley is very popular... but I agree, Give some love to other characters!

Would love to see a Mr.Freeze! And that Clark Kent custom is fantastic!

Reactions: Flash