Run All Night (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Release date: July 16, 2015 - Live to pre-order June 11, 2015
Purchase Link: TBA
Price: TBA

11401101_738484476261196_8914032940834526424_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is the best of the post-TAKEN Neeson genre, and definitely the best thing he's done with director Jaume Collet-Serra. It's consistently good and doesn't have any of the facepalm moments and elements of the other movies (except for maybe Common as the hitman with all the hi-tech nonsense which felt really out of place to me). Unknown is just too dull and had a twist that was too generic. Non Stop is ok, but almost too goofy and didn't live up to the promise of Neeson bringing the smackdown using aeroplane oxygen masks.

As for his other movies, Tombstones is good, but I think has an awful third act that loses the cool 70s style crime movie feel it otherwise has throughout, and Taken 2 and 3 are just downright awful.

With the exception of Taken 2 and 3, Neeson always has such presence and gives such a great performance that the movies are worth watching just for him anyway. Every scene he has with Ed Harris in this is just pure acting pleasure. Just a shame there isn't more of it.

Reactions: augustus