Release date: June 2019 (TBC)
Purchase links: Niki Lauda Edition - James Hunt Edition
Price: 3199 CZK
Note: Limited to 1500 numbered editions

RUSH_STEEL-RAY_E2_BEAUTY_LAUDA_01.jpgRUSH_STEEL-RAY_E2_BEAUTY_LAUDA_02.jpgRUSH_STEEL-RAY_E2_BEAUTY_HUNT_01.jpgRUSH_STEEL-RAY_E2_BEAUTY_HUNT_02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking at their extras on FB the last week and will keep an eye on them but wondering about the price, if it's for both boxsets or per boxset.
I'll take a Hunt.

I've been looking at their extras on FB the last week and will keep an eye on them but wondering about the price, if it's for both boxsets or per boxset.
I'll take a Hunt.
It looks like per edition, on the website at the bottom of the description for each box it says 3,100. Not cheap at all!

Reactions: DMD4k
So it does! Last time I visited it it wasn't functional. Well that's OC money with only one movie inside, plus no steel. On the other hand it's loaded with miscellaneous stuff. Do I need it though?? :dunno:

Absolutely love this film and I'm not an F1 fan at all but my word that's a lot of swag (towels and mousemats?)

I guess if this was a film I loved even more (Blade Runner 2049 for example) I'd be in my element with it. Will definitely be keeping an eye on this company....

I've been meaning to make a thread for this for the past few weeks, but it obviously slipped my mind (as things often do lol).

They're a brand new company who've put a lot of time and care into this set, so I wish them the best of luck with it! :thumbs:

Wow !!!! :woot:
No later than a week ago i was looking to buy the best possible edition of this movie because i like it so much ! Glad i didnt bought the kimchi on ebay !

I just filled the reservation form on their website.
I will let you know what comes next...

Last edited:
$140 before ship, no steel. and the shipping wont be cheap. Great movie, but very high price all things considered. Rush kimchi or Rush UK are both very nice. This for more "collect all " fans of the film I suppose.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Yeah, I think they've been a bit too ambitious for their first release in all honesty... obviously it's nice to have loads of extras, but not when they're just random bits and bobs that massively increase the size/price.

Also, steel-ray but no steel? Unless we count the tins. :LOL: Still, they're nice editions. Wish the funds were a little more forgiving this month.

Yeah, I think they've been a bit too ambitious for their first release in all honesty... obviously it's nice to have loads of extras, but not when they're just random bits and bobs that massively increase the size/price.
Think you are very right. too ambitious. Granted for race fans, I think its likely exactly what they would want. as a lot of cool race swag. etc. Problem is regular racing fan who might be interested in Rush isnt interested in paying even $50 for the movie. Better chance at that around release to latch onto marketing hype buzz etc.

premium collectors usually want specific swag. But the more targeted niche who would be more interested in this is the boxset/limited edition/collection editons collectors. not the steel collectors. should market to the other and if any steel collectors also buy then its a bonus.

I think it would be more attractive if it at least had a FuturePak inside as I get why no steelbook ... too costly on qty .

ditch the light and give me a futurepak ... and i dont need that metal can unless it fits inside the box too. I would rather there be less fluff to bring price down as the box and possible futurepak or if it has to be amaray is most attractive.

I like the magnets, and the race booklet.

good luck to them tho.

I have known about this release since march 13 but have been busy with work to mention about it
Be interesting to see what other releases they might be doing

@Wyrrgy
The mock ups you did for some steelbooks some of these you posted here on HDN a few years ago are brilliant if you could get steelbook or Futurepak releases done you be on a winner

Have you got plans for Steelbook/FuturePak releases