Sabotage (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #34) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 27, 2016 (E1 & E2) - July 29, 2016 (E3)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: TBA
Note: Numbered - WEA (E1 - 1000 copies, E2 - 1000 copies, E3 - HardBox (E1+E2) 500 copies)
Group buys: hosted by carllenc (links TBA) - Wednesday April 13 at 8 PM (CET) Find out your local time HERE
GB Edition #1 - Full Slip | GB Edition #2 - Lenti | GB Edition #3 - Hard Box

Edition #1 | Edition #2 | Edition #3

12998434_1332323513450866_8671640475461696880_o.jpg 12961412_1332323506784200_1628948339651258364_o.jpg 12973205_1332323500117534_8103017877813435505_o.jpg
Sabotage_Front.JPG Sabotage_Inside.JPG

Update: Release date of the Hardbox edition (E3) will be different to the individual releases (E1+E2) since production of the hardbox requires more time as its a hand made product and FilmArena needs to reserve more time to finish the previous box editions. The release date will be set around July/August so please keep that in mind when planning your combinations. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
although love FA not too much of an Arnold Fan, BUT did really enjoy Escape Plan, got into Terminator but for the rest I guess I'll view the preview for this one and make my opinion.

when I asked fa about the back catalogue choices they did state that there's lots of Arnold's Fan so reason why they are doing multiple release of his films... I wish they would have at least done Predator if they had to pick one.

Or Conan The Barbarian :naughty:

Reactions: Hatori
although love FA not too much of an Arnold Fan, BUT did really enjoy Escape Plan, got into Terminator but for the rest I guess I'll view the preview for this one and make my opinion.

when I asked fa about the back catalogue choices they did state that there's lots of Arnold's Fan so reason why they are doing multiple release of his films... I wish they would have at least done Predator if they had to pick one.
This is pretty much the worst Arnie film ever made. You will hate it. Everyone else did. 18 million at the box office compared to his usual 200 million plus lol. Wasted steelbook. FA should know better.

Didnt expect this. I might be in the minority but i liked the film, it definitely wasnt one of Arnies best films but wasnt down to him, just the storyline.

Already have German steel with lenticular magnet so this would have to be epic artwork, complete package & excellent prices (like past releases).

Would have preferred Escape Plan as a newer Arnie film but as for top films for FA to do, Terminator 3 (to match T1 release), Running Man (secret pleasure of mine, love the film) & of course, True Lies when it eventually gets a blu ray release. Terminator 2 would be a good choice to bt has already got to many steels and Kimchis full slip is outstanding

Reactions: Raimi and harry
@harry cheers for the tag m8, saw the title and instantly thought of dis

and judging by imdb score of the film, think the beastie boys video would be more entertaining by the look of it
no think this be a pass

imagine harry hill was fa steelbook oraginser on this and alan sugar was the customer :D

basil :thumbs:

I have the Netherlands one, same as German. Love arine to death. Probably won't watch this again anytime soon..so I'll have to pass unfortunately.

I'm glad FA is looking in the past for WEA. Hoping they hit some of my favorite movies.

Not excited about this release. If they are going to do a WEA steelbook they need to do it with a must own title IMO. This is just going to be a slow seller and they will probably lose money on this as they will be forced to sell at a loss to dump stock. How come we cant get something that has yet to be released? Do a 3000 run on something like American Hustle.

Ah gotcha! I thought you'd be getting them for your love of FA :) I've skipped on many of their releases simply because of their movie choices. Probably gonna double dip on J. Wick though.

I have nothing against them for being Arnold's fan. Because its good that they're doing different and not following other retailers and simply releasing just big box office titles. If I were them though, I'd release a whole bunch of Jet Li's movies :p

Ah gotcha! I thought you'd be getting them for your love of FA :) I've skipped on many of their releases simply because of their movie choices. Probably gonna double dip on J. Wick though.

I have nothing against them for being Arnold's fan. Because its good that they're doing different and not following other retailers and simply releasing just big box office titles. If I were them though, I'd release a whole bunch of Jet Li's movies :p

They are doing some back catalogue, but most of their releases will be new ones...they have told me they like doing Arnold movies as they sell very well... but they will take into consideration that we want new and fresh titles...I buy almost everything from FA, just skipped Commando and this one have to see the trailer...but for movies which I haven't seen because I wasn't interested but package was so beautiful in this instance I do dip into it...had no interest in exodus the movie but what a freakin' nice Package had to have it...

Looking forward for the Gb of Unbroken :)

Reactions: AlienKing