Sabotage (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #34) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 27, 2016 (E1 & E2) - July 29, 2016 (E3)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3
Price: TBA
Note: Numbered - WEA (E1 - 1000 copies, E2 - 1000 copies, E3 - HardBox (E1+E2) 500 copies)
Group buys: hosted by carllenc (links TBA) - Wednesday April 13 at 8 PM (CET) Find out your local time HERE
GB Edition #1 - Full Slip | GB Edition #2 - Lenti | GB Edition #3 - Hard Box

Edition #1 | Edition #2 | Edition #3

12998434_1332323513450866_8671640475461696880_o.jpg 12961412_1332323506784200_1628948339651258364_o.jpg 12973205_1332323500117534_8103017877813435505_o.jpg
Sabotage_Front.JPG Sabotage_Inside.JPG

Update: Release date of the Hardbox edition (E3) will be different to the individual releases (E1+E2) since production of the hardbox requires more time as its a hand made product and FilmArena needs to reserve more time to finish the previous box editions. The release date will be set around July/August so please keep that in mind when planning your combinations. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
@luke98 this is probably my least favorite of Arnie's recent films. The Last Stand and Escape Plan I like better. hope Predator, Running Man is next..

I hope not. there plenty of excellent movies around. FAC need not to release the whole ahnold catalog...and even more so if predator, running man and likes are old non-remastered versions.

Reactions: augustus
@luke98 this is probably my least favorite of Arnie's recent films. The Last Stand and Escape Plan I like better. hope Predator, Running Man is next..
I'd be up for those..especially running man and I hope that some day someone will release true lies:D

Reactions: harry
I hope not. there plenty of excellent movies around. FAC need not to release the whole ahnold catalog...and even more so if predator, running man and likes are old non-remastered versions.
I have no problem with Schwarzenegger films being released as steelbooks, but I hope that they would choose films that don't have many, many different releases already (like Sabotage, The Last Stand...). I guess some classics like Predator would be OK, no one has to buy them if they don't want to.

Luke you seriously need to start tagging me to these FAC releases, I tend to find the new updates "way" too late! :D :thumbs:

If this has a fantastic art I might go with it, I already have one Sabotage steelbook which can be enough. But if the art really is good at least the release date sounds good to my wallet. ;)

Reactions: luke98
I have no problem with Schwarzenegger films being released as steelbooks, but I hope that they would choose films that don't have many, many different releases already (like Sabotage, The Last Stand...). I guess some classics like Predator would be OK, no one has to buy them if they don't want to.

Luke you seriously need to start tagging me to these FAC releases, I tend to find the new updates "way" too late! :D :thumbs:

If this has a fantastic art I might go with it, I already have one Sabotage steelbook which can be enough. But if the art really is good at least the release date sounds good to my wallet. ;)

I have no problem with Ahnold neither, but it seems that there is so big fan base of his movies that it's not par with quality of his movies. He's made couple of classics, but IMO they would have been classics without him too. Ok I'll say it out loud : his movies are way overrated. I mean films like Raw Deal, Running Man, Kindergarten Cop, Jingle All the Way ... certain people buy and dig these because they are his movies.

I have few favourite actors like Mickey Rourke, de Niro, Gary Oldman - but I won't buy their ****** movies, and pretend that it's all good. and wish new releases after another.

And yes, I don't have to buy these, but the truth is, if/when they release another Arnold feature they have to skip possible Pope of the Greenwich Village, Romeo's Bleeding or We're no Angels...

Note : my un-popularity rises to new high because of this comment.

I have no problem with Ahnold neither, but it seems that there is so big fan base of his movies that it's not par with quality of his movies. He's made couple of classics, but IMO they would have been classics without him too. Ok I'll say it out loud : his movies are way overrated. I mean films like Raw Deal, Running Man, Kindergarten Cop, Jingle All the Way ... certain people buy and dig these because they are his movies.

I have few favourite actors like Mickey Rourke, de Niro, Gary Oldman - but I won't buy their ****** movies, and pretend that it's all good. and wish new releases after another.

And yes, I don't have to buy these, but the truth is, if/when they release another Arnold feature they have to skip possible Pope of the Greenwich Village, Romeo's Bleeding or We're no Angels...

Note : I'm gonna be very unpopular because of this comment
Skip this if you don't want to read Schwarzenegger rant. :D

I know, various Schwarzenegger steels are released because of course they will sell. I wouldn't join "a movie would have been a classic without the main actor" game though, no one can't be sure how would have happened if someone else had been chosen to the role, even things like that can change the whole movie. And some of his movie are "overrated" naturally, but some love of them due to their obvious goofiness. For example I like his film "Junior", which is absolutely ridiculous, but he has such a huge presence so I don't know if anyone else would have been a more convincing pregnant man in an idiot comedy like that! Especially in his early films Schwarzenegger isn't that good as an actor, but he compensates those things with his unmatchable presence and knows how to handle his performance.

Yeah me neither, it would be stupid to like bad movies because they have the actor you love! And I'm sure that no one here would buy this movie if they hate it just because it's Schwarzenegger. And definitely not pretend that it's good because of that.

And I would love to see those films as steelbooks, but if they won't happen I don't think it will be because of Schwarzenegger releases. I'm sure many would just complain about choosing so "obscure" films. It's business and they have to make money with them. But really, if one of those films will get a steelbook release you can count me in.

• Informative
Reactions: nefilim