Salt (Blu-Ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Another version of SALT

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Salt+[B....p?id=2173734&skuId=1669049&st=salt&lp=4&cp=1

Release date : 21 December 2010
Best Buy sku : 1669049

1669049.jpg

Pic from 12/19 Best Buy ad, posted at SD:
saltsteelbookbestbuy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
you can order online homie, free shipping.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

it was sold out in my store on tuesday as well , luckily i ordered online

Looks to be not in stock. I had 2 different store pick up orders and they pulled amarays for both. I'm highly disappointed. I hope someone can sell or trade me a copy around here.

Mine came in the mail yesterday. It wasn't mint, it has on little paint chip and one little ding, i kept it anyways. I watched it last night, great movie, i just wish it were a bit longer.

I ordered one online a few days ago and it's back ordered, but BB already charged me for it. I'm pretty sure I read that they don't charge until the item ships. Oh well.

Sixteenvolt, I agree with you, it is a little short, even for the extended cut. Angelina rocks in this movie!

Mine came in the mail yesterday. In mint condition. I was really worried since I saw some pictures of some beat up Salt steelbooks that were mailed by best buy.

That'd be awesome.

I have the following steels for trade:

Hurt Locker(Korean)
Zombieland (DE)
District 9 (CA)
Gladiator (UK)

I also have a Best Buy Exclusive Anchorman. Or if you are looking for a normal release, let me know. I'll tell you if I got it.

That'd be awesome.

I have the following steels for trade:

Hurt Locker(Korean)
Zombieland (DE)
District 9 (CA)
Gladiator (UK)

I also have a Best Buy Exclusive Anchorman. Or if you are looking for a normal release, let me know. I'll tell you if I got it.

I will take zombieland. Send me a p.m. where to send your salt.