Salt (Blu-Ray SteelBook)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Another version of SALT

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Salt+[B....p?id=2173734&skuId=1669049&st=salt&lp=4&cp=1

Release date : 21 December 2010
Best Buy sku : 1669049

1669049.jpg

Pic from 12/19 Best Buy ad, posted at SD:
saltsteelbookbestbuy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got mine for $10.65 shipped! W00t!!!!

Best Buy sent me an email this morning with a free 10$ RZ Xmas offer saying it had to be used before 12/25 ... made this deal a no brainer! Check your email I guess folks.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/viewCertificate.jspx?DCMP=CERT_PROMO_10

thats the link, so if you got $10 in your account then act like your going to print it to then grab the online code if you want to order online.

Got to Best Buy this morning at 8am, and picked up my two. The store I went to only had 5 total, including my 2. I was kind of surprised, I thought they would have more for sure.

Yeah mine only had about 5 copies total two between the actual shelf and the big display. I only picked up one but have another one in the mail in case it doesn't come in great shape.

My BB had 2 copies of the steelbooks at 8:00 when I first got there..glad I preordered my 2 copies when it was first announced. They were waiting at the customer service counter. I doubt they will have any left later today.

Just a quick glance at the Check Stores option on the Best Buy website shows that only 2 out of 6 stores in a 50 mile area have these still in stock. I wonder if they will stock more? These went kind of fast it seems.

I picked up mine this afternoon at customer service. Thank God I pre-ordered since even the guys at the movie dept, and LP both asked me where I got my copy from since they couldn't find them and many people asked for them. I just told them both that I pre-ordered my copy. I only got one and I am glad that I did the ISPU option, since I had to work today. BTW, I got a dent free copy luckily :oohyeah:

Re: Salt (Best Buy Exclusive Blu-Ray Steelbook) [USA]

I think the Canadian version was more plentiful. There were a lot at my store. Some of you may have to settle for some Canadian bacon!

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

I went to one BB to see if I could swap one of them out, and the two copies there were much worse then the one I wanted to exchange. Oh well, looks like I'm stuck with mine the way it is (which isn't that bad, but what can I say, I'm obsessed lol).

My BB had 2 copies of the steelbooks at 8:00 when I first got there..glad I preordered my 2 copies when it was first announced. They were waiting at the customer service counter. I doubt they will have any left later today.

Same here,
they only had 2, well, make that 1 when i left with my purchased copy :)