Sanborns - Steelbook Retailer Thread [Mexico]

Feel free to discuss anything related to packaging, shipping and service here.

image.jpg

http://www.sanborns.com.mx/Paginas/Inicio.aspx?usgr=normal

How to set up account

Last edited by a moderator:
This was bugging me no end so I emailed PayPal, still waiting on a reply but doing some research it appears it may be an issue with their PayPal button that calls the script that automatically tries to connect using the IP address to the PayPal API so I have sent this info to Sanborns.

Reactions: Buffalo MX
Tried it buddy! Still no fu**ing SUCCESS! :mad: :angry: :punch: I give up! :rolleyes:
@bloodsnake007 Got it now, I think, mate.

This was bugging me big style so with me being on nights and having finished my admin duties early, I was just emailing them until I got an answer that made sense. I finally got an email telling me to register my address on the site then to use the PayPal button. It took me a few times to get the details in the way that the site liked but once I did then I was able to place an order using PayPal - SUCCESS at last!!!!! :thumbs:

They must have changed the way they send validation details to PayPal with the correct data only being sent if you have a registered shipping/billing address on the site now. Extremely annoying that they haven't posted this on their site anywhere. o_O

Anyway hope this helps you.

Today Edge of tomorrow and into the storm steels arrived. Again super fast and the packaging was good. But this time into the storm has a scratch on the front (3 cm long but very thin) and E o t has a 3 to 4 cm dent on the back. Not that bad as it is at the bottom and not visible directly. Pity anyway.
These damaged seem to be there before shipping. The package was alright with bubblewrap and cardboard.

I wonder if some kind Ninja can help me?

I placed an order for Batman vs Robin SteelBook with Sanborns but the address they have shipped it to states my country as Mexico instead of the UK. I have sent a few emails to them but have had no reply as yet, does anyone have any experience with this issue?

I wonder if some kind Ninja can help me?

I placed an order for Batman vs Robin SteelBook with Sanborns but the address they have shipped it to states my country as Mexico instead of the UK. I have sent a few emails to them but have had no reply as yet, does anyone have any experience with this issue?

I had this when paying via PP, shipped to the PP address here in the UK...

Reactions: Ronnie3067
Picked up my SteelBook last night and no wonder DHL couldn't deliver it - my street address was PISCO!

Surprised it made it across the ocean to Scotland in the first place, yet oddly enough the invoice inside the box had the (almost) correct address.

Does anyone know of a way to contact Sanborns customer service? I tried emailing them twice at the address stated on their home page, but never got a response. I can't call since I don't speak Spanish. At least I was able to email them in Spanish using Google translate, but I'm sure the translation is probably awful.

I placed an order back in June and they sent me a DHL tracking number for it. Problem is they never handed the package off to DHL. I am considering filing a Paypal dispute, but don't want to be banned from future orders. Although I heard that they no longer ship internationally. Not sure if this is true. If it is, then I guess I can just move forward with the Paypal dispute.