Sausage Party - In theaters August 12, 2016

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Sausage Party (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Animation[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Conrad Vernon[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Greg Tiernan[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Seth Rogen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James Franco[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jonah Hill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kristen Wiig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Edward Norton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Cera[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nick Kroll[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Krumholtz[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Salma Hayek[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Paul Rudd[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Hader[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Danny McBride[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Craig Robinson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anders Holm[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sugar Lyn Beard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Conrad Vernon[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-06-10[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: The story follows one sausage’s “quest to discover the truth about his existence,” as he falls out of a shopping cart and, along with his friends, embarks on a journey to return to his aisle before the 4th of July sale.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6dq9lx36fK5b9uG4uycTBpt4w3x.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Red Band Trailer:

This looks f*cking genius!!!!

I've been waiting for this for ages and completely forgot they was making it.
Fantastic voice cast and I love the whole rogan, Franco, hill, mc bride and Robinson comedies

Can't wait to see and hear what Mcbride is. Hopefully a savage as usual

Think it's cera but that Twinkie was so funny

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Seriously? We are getting movies based on what Seth Rogen finds hilarious when he's stoned?!
This is how we end up with crap like Eight Crazy Nights. Yikes. And who is this aimed at?
It is too infantile for real adults, and too crass and filthy for kids....

New Green Band Trailer :thumbs:

Love that thumbnail pic! :hilarious:

Can't wait for this

Didn't realise Edward Norton was in this (well his voice)

I know his song is in the trailer but I'm kinda hoping snoop has a cameo

Has anyone seen the game thrones chat with Seth rogan and snoop dogg? So funny "Peter, Peter"

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Seriously? We are getting movies based on what Seth Rogen finds hilarious when he's stoned?!
This is how we end up with crap like Eight Crazy Nights. Yikes. And who is this aimed at?
It is too infantile for real adults, and too crass and filthy for kids....
o

lol @ real adults, Bet your a right laugh at parties.

This is aimed at the large percentage of adults who have can have the ability to enjoy immature humour.

o

lol @ real adults, Bet your a right laugh at parties.

This is aimed at the large percentage of adults who have can have the ability to enjoy immature humour.
At the parties I attend, people don't find the words "weiner" and "fart" hilarious. *Crass humour can be intelligent too.
(*See Trey Parker and Matt Stone)

At the parties I attend, people don't find the words "weiner" and "fart" hilarious. *Crass humour can be intelligent too.
(*See Trey Parker and Matt Stone)

And neither of those words where spoken in the trailer. (Has Sandler got a new film coming out?)

Now if Weiner and fart are mentioned in said then I might agree with you.

waiting for the day that we see a

James Franco, Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler, Kevin James film.
Would that be one of the signs of the Apocalypse?
Deadly plagues, famines and earthquakes; The sky will turn dark and oceans will turn to blood; And the antichrist will emerge to fight the final battle between good and evil... in the form of a James Franco, Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler, & Kevin James movie.
Yeah. Right there in the Bible.:hilarious:

Reactions: pdbluray
Would that be one of the signs of the Apocalypse?
Deadly plagues, famines and earthquakes; The sky will turn dark and oceans will turn to blood; And the antichrist will emerge to fight the final battle between good and evil... in the form of a James Franco, Seth Rogen, Adam Sandler, & Kevin James movie.
Yeah. Right there in the Bible.:hilarious:

the true 4 horsemen.

Reactions: C.C. 95