Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

BluSteel2012

Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: November 5, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1569353316333.png

6374975_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lionsgate sometimes region locks, hard to say for certain until people get a copy in hand.

I won't know in advance enough to tell you either way, so if the steelbook is hard to find after release (which sometimes still happens), I won't be able to source a copy.
Anyone know if this is Region Free? It doesn't look like the UK will get a steelbook...
But if it's just the 4K you're interested in, then those discs are always region free.

Just FYI for anyone searching, have two more copies in hand for the group buy and yes, since it's 4k the disc is region free.

Streaky matte has let this down. Otherwise decent art but I really wasn’t into the film anyway. Was really looking forward to it but was a huge let down

Reactions: MrMercury
For kids.Not scary at all and unoriginal.Very predictable.EVERY horror movie WILL have a level of ignorance.EVERY ONE does.This will test yours definitely.
If its level of ignorance passes for you then the movie will get a thumbs up.If its level of ignorance doesn't pass with you, then it's a fail.Plain and simple.We talk about this all of the time at work when it comes to horror movies.It's either acceptable or unacceptable.
On this instance, the level of ignorance doesn't pass with me.

For kids.Not scary at all and unoriginal.Very predictable.EVERY horror movie WILL have a level of ignorance.EVERY ONE does.This will test yours definitely.
If its level of ignorance passes for you then the movie will get a thumbs up.If its level of ignorance doesn't pass with you, then it's a fail.Plain and simple.We talk about this all of the time at work when it comes to horror movies.It's either acceptable or unacceptable.
On this instance, the level of ignorance doesn't pass with me.
i was so excited when i heard del toro would be involved on it then i had my doubts when i saw it was PG13 then i saw the steelbook and i didnt like it, so finally i watched it last night and i fell asleep lol So it is a pass for me!

Reactions: urbeenjammin
i was so excited when i heard del toro would be involved on it then i had my doubts when i saw it was PG13 then i saw the steelbook and i didnt like it, so finally i watched it last night and i fell asleep lol So it is a pass for me!
I'm a big fan of his movies.He didn't direct this and it shows...