Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #124) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: January 10, 2020
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: CZK 1599
Group buy: hosted by carllenc (TBA)

377F069D-CBC5-4485-BB74-FCCE4D8B07B4.jpeg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine this will get multiple releases so it’ll be a case of picking the best one. If history is anything to by it probably won’t be this one.

• Thanks
Reactions: PracticingPat
This is going to be XL and 3 discs, as per this post:

Dear collectors,

the Oscar SCHINDLER LIST celebrates the 25th anniversary and on this occasion we are preparing to sell the latest 4K Ultra HD format.

4K Ultra HD Blu-ray can be pre-ordered with Blu-ray as a plastic amaray box and SteelBook.

We're preparing a three-disc XL edition for premium edition collectors, with a brand new Blu-ray bonus disc that will include Czech subtitles!

We are wishing you to have a nice weekend.
Team FA

Source: Filmarena.cz Facebook

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I reckon ML might actually ditch theirs, especially now that both CM and FA have announced releases for the film... there's very little official artwork, so unless they use fan art, then I imagine they'll all look fairly similar.

Unless the studios approve of these retailers (FA, EB, Manta) using unofficial art these are all going to look pretty similar to one another.

Unless the studios approve of these retailers (FA, EB, Manta) using unofficial art these are all going to look pretty similar to one another.
Exactly, one minute there's nothing to speak of, then all of a sudden everyone jumps on the Schindler's bandwagon :rolleyes:

As of now, we have potential FAC, EB, Manta and CM all announcing this title lol :wacky: HDzeta announced an exclusive back in 2014 which I only just saw, but only to cancel too.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Oh that's right, CM too on the bandwagon. Actually CM have a good shot at bringing that unofficial art to the slip, so they have that going for them.

... and not forgetting the new boy on the block Everything Blu ...
1544267477418.png

Yes, like that old chestnut about London buses - wait ages for one and then three turn up nose to nose ...