Schindler's List (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDZeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

IMG_20190606_142412.jpgIMG_20190606_142408.jpgIMG_20190606_142410.jpg
Schindler's List (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

Steelbook: TBC
Disc:TBC
Cover Art: TBC
Numbered card:TBC
Release date:July

Last edited by a moderator:
So it comes out three days after the pre-order? That seems like an extremely quick turnaround. Sure it wasn't September 13th?
People in China have received their copies already. I have no idea how HDzeta decide to stock their webshop, but in this case it seems like they only put up a few copies that were left or held back after GBs and domestic sales were done. So the pre-order for the largest chunk of the stock took place much earlier, probably resulting in the usual five to six weeks before the actual release date. Just a guess though. And yes, the website definitely stated August 13th for release.

Just opened my lenti now, and besides the fact that the lenti is great as always and it has even more details than the same artwork on steelbook :wow: (you can see the faces in background more clearly) and extras are nice as well the booklet with some interesting infos, to my surprise there is 4K disc + Bonus disc only. Somehow I thought (according to the title of the thread and beauty shots) there will be both 4K and 2D Bluray, wanted to give it a rewatch today, but as I dont have 4K setup yet, it will must wait :). It´s no big deal, I have this especially for HDZeta slip and extras, but it´s all kind of misleading.

Can somebody confirm that fullslip has same discs - 4K and Bonus only?

@wxlinkswd

Nevermind, jsut checked my order on website and it says 4K + Bonus clearly in the title :rolleyes: was living in illusion until now lol

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
18.jpg

17.jpg 19.jpg
To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with this release. It's not really HDzeta's fault, because they could only work with artwork that got approved. And this seems to be little. Worst offender is the poor WWA steelbook inside the slip. It's a shame this movie didn't get a more suiting steel release, especially on its 25th anniversary.

I think the Collector's Edition released some years ago still holds up great (and was only a fraction of the price of the release presented above).
ce_1.jpg ce_2.jpg ce_3.jpg

to my surprise there is 4K disc + Bonus disc only. Somehow I thought (according to the title of the thread and beauty shots) there will be both 4K and 2D Bluray

(...)

Can somebody confirm that fullslip has same discs - 4K and Bonus only?

I'm also interested in this info, so it's a question for those who got the set (and opened it):

If lenti holds 4K disc + bonus disc, does FS hold 4K disc + 2D blu? OR is it exactly the same content as lenti (4K + bonus)?

Also, if the 2D blu ray is entirely omitted from this package, are we losing some content there? Is there something on the regular blu ray that is not included on either 4K or bonus?

Many thanks! :thumbs: