School Pride

Oh sure, I tell you where in Kansas I live and you go and get anal with me

No thanks kind sir, I appreciate your compliment for what it is and let's just leave it at that! :hilarious:

Overland Park

Wow, lol. I keep setting myself up. OVP, its only a short drive... KU or KSU fan?

Wow, lol. I keep setting myself up. OVP, its only a short drive... KU or KSU fan?

Ohhhh and the 1.3 million dollar question. KU all the way man, unless they are playing missouri.. I was born in missouri so I gotta root for them when KU and MU face off

Can't spell SUCK without the K-S-U

Ohhhh and the 1.3 million dollar question. KU all the way man, unless they are playing missouri.. I was born in missouri so I gotta root for them when KU and MU face off

Can't spell SUCK without the K-S-U

And who's gay now, you are rooting for GAY U. This isn't going to fairwell, KSU student here... lol

:hilarious:

GAY U? Who's color is purple?

KU had the first Gay group (its too early to remember what.), and has one of the biggest and most vibrant gay community. Lawerence/KU, has also been given the 2nd Gay Capital of the World award, with San Franciso being second.

And when you take KU's colors (Red and Blu) what do you get? Purple.

Our colors are Purple, silver, white, and black. And for the record the purple is a dark color, and not a light painsy pinkish purple.

(end of discussion)

KU had the first Gay group (its too early to remember what.), and has one of the biggest and most vibrant gay community. Lawerence/KU, has also been given the 2nd Gay Capital of the World award, with San Franciso being second.

And when you take KU's colors (Red and Blu) what do you get? Purple.

Our colors are Purple, silver, white, and black. And for the record the purple is a dark color, and not a light painsy pinkish purple.

(end of discussion)

you WOULD know all of that, wouldn't you ;)

:hilarious:

EDIT: I was going to keep hitting you with saying that participating in KU's Gay group may limit your eligibility for KSU's programs since it is a rival school.. but I figured it has been gay'd up enough around here with your anal butt bearingness so i left it here:

yeah you better run off to class

a good education is about all you're gonna get

Last edited:
EDIT: I was going to keep hitting you with saying that participating in KU's Gay group may limit your eligibility for KSU's programs since it is a rival school.. but I figured it has been gay'd up enough around here with your anal butt bearingness so i left it here:

yeah you better run off to class

a good education is about all you're gonna get

too bad Xtop tried to use that, and I already answered why I knew the stuff.. FAIL... That and i have a fiance, Volleyball player here.. so... yeah...

Off to engineering class, fun stuff, lata , it was fun.

too bad Xtop tried to use that, and I already answered why I knew the stuff.. FAIL... That and i have a fiance, Volleyball player here.. so... yeah...

Off to engineering class, fun stuff, lata , it was fun.

Look, we all know the REAL reason you get close to your enemies. It's all good, you don't need to defend yourself by throwing your fiance into this or explaining it all away. The 21st century is very forgiving.

We can be heterosexually gay about this and still have a beer later mmk?

Engineer me some more excitement will you?

Didn't you say you were in OP as well? We should grab a beer sometime.