Scott Pilgrim vs the World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #13) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99
Note: SteelBook has spot gloss

237130218_689937162403139_2788919634673333164_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol there’s a few twitter morons praising it. Seem to be some Spanish liking it too! Not sure why. Maybe because it looks bootleg?!?
But a few are expressing their disappointment which I’ve never seen with the ToC twitter bumlicking crowd.

They do need to be told how horrendous this is

At first, while watching this film for the first time, I was like "waddafak??!" But then I got into it and loved it (the vegan police cracked me up!).
Artwork is terrible imho...

This would only be worse if they'd announced it, let us talk and hope for a couple weeks, and then showed the actual cover. Wow. Please tell me the gimmick isn't that they're actual magnetic letters, and the steelbook itself is mostly blank.

Actually, that would be all right. Tell me.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
There is a sheer lack of consistency with the ToC releases, it’s likes they have different teams working on artworks for each release, and each team wants to come at the art from a completely different direction.

I’ve never been a huge fan of this film but I did enjoy it, and even I know there is a wealth of art they could have used instead of this.

It just doesn’t make any sense.

When their releases stop selling out, hopefully they’ll realise.

Reactions: MM3 and djjez83
Wow these TOC boys really have their finger on the pulse. Its 5 minutes since the last not overly well recieved Scott Pilgrim steel was released so we better release a worse one to truly bury the movie in cult obscurity.

Reactions: MM3