Scott Pilgrim vs the World (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #13) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: September 27, 2021
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop - Entertainment Store (eBay)
Price: £34.99
Note: SteelBook has spot gloss

237130218_689937162403139_2788919634673333164_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow these TOC boys really have their finger on the pulse. Its 5 minutes since the last not overly well recieved Scott Pilgrim steel was released so we better release a worse one to truly bury the movie in cult obscurity.
This for me. I literally just got the 4k steel. Like a month ago.

So much good imagery for this movie, this is absolute shite.
Your right, there's a lot of nice art out there for this.
I don't think Toc use any previously used art, do they? isn't everything new?

Either way, this is terrible and I think ill just be sticking to the standard 4k release that recently came out.

Wow. I thought Batman 89 was the worst they could get, and even rather liked the recent Goonies and Clockwork designs which certainly aren't the worst steels around for either film. But this is the most appalling steelbook I've ever witnessed.

• Haha
Reactions: djjez83
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: SteelBook has spot gloss

View attachment 514619

it should be good news that new collectors who missed an earlier edition can now get a steel of a film they like - but it's already been released multiple times, and recently, and better.

sometimes it's great that, as a bonus, you can now get a 4K version of the film too - but not if the artwork looks sub-1K.
Meme Reaction GIF

sometimes it's great to have a new steel for a film released that people like and which has not had a release before - so this one had to be good, as it's been done so many times already.

all in all...
scott pilgrim kim pine GIF

i'm guessing a guitar pick pin as the 'special gift'?

lyc8wnchrg331.jpg

I mean… it’s in the movie. But that’s not front of SteelBook worthy. MAYBE the backside.
If they really wanted to go for accuracy, then they'd need to make the steel white... and glossy! At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the pin badge ends up being that fish/chicken leg (whatever the hell it is) magnet.

Really would of thought the pin would be the extra life. Literally could of had pilgrims comic book face.

CF21A7B2-EB44-4F22-9930-1B382EEBF7F8.jpeg

I still can’t get over the fact they thought a fridge design was good for Scott pilgrim.
A f**king fridge

Only thing I can think of was they were not approved for actor likeness for the cover which studios do frequently on art licensing deals.

Reactions: Bunk