Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Scott Pilgrim vs the World re-release with debossed title.
Release Date: September 3rd, 2012
Purchase links:
Play.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi

Artwork:
ScottPilgrim.jpg

ScottPilgrim2.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of Naughtius Maximus and Noodles -

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not too happy about this release to be honest. I think the first release is nice enough. Would be nice to see them announce some totally new titles as most seem to be releases. Possibly could be the same as the German release?

What are the chances this will impact the price of the 1st UK release?

Depends on the artwork I guess. If it's the same or better, then probably will have a big impact. If it's similar to the recent German release without proper inside art, probably not too much.

Meh, sad to see the same art as of now (I hope it's change-some of the images may be placeholders and that's all). Be a shame, after all the commotion that the title caused when it was selling out the 1st time, this would be kind of disappointing with same art...

Last edited:
Yeah, I think we'll have to see...some of the other Steels have placeholders and not final art so it may be that they just put this up so it wasn't blank...

This is getting far too ridiculous now... I feel like studios are releasing random titles in steelbook form just because they know there's a big fanbase that will jump on them. It's slowly killing the fun factor of collecting for me. :(

Reactions: Frasr
FYI guys this is now available for pre-order @ £9.99! Here's hoping it has that lush sheen the HMV edition had and some nice backart. I missed out the first time.

FYI guys this is now available for pre-order @ £9.99! Here's hoping it has that lush sheen the HMV edition had and some nice backart. I missed out the first time.

Cool. I'll pre-order and await artwork. All the others are available too now, some on 6th August, some September 3rd.

should i pull the trigger on this first release? what are the chances that this one will be the same

shouldnt this one be horizontal like other 100th universal steelbooks?

should i pull the trigger on this first release? what are the chances that this one will be the same

shouldnt this one be horizontal like other 100th universal steelbooks?

I'm pretty sure this will be horizontal too.