Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Scott Pilgrim vs the World re-release with debossed title.
Release Date: September 3rd, 2012
Purchase links:
Play.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi

Artwork:
ScottPilgrim.jpg

ScottPilgrim2.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of Naughtius Maximus and Noodles -

Last edited by a moderator:
Grrr.. I thought I can finally have a RED one...oh well, this is nice too...too many Horizontal releases though...it is making me have the urge want to buy Trainspotting and Waterworld in Germany!

Does anyone think that this release will de-value the original uk version?

I was looking at completed listings on eBay and it looks like it already happened. Open copies selling for £10 and sealed versions for around £20.

imo this looks far far better than the original release (no age ratings or text. will have a j-card/data sheet instead. possible embossing/debossing) i quite like horizontal steels too.
i just dont care much for the film, watched it when it came out and have no urge to ever watch it again, so i will pass on this. im just glad i sold my red one whilst it still held value. for me, this one will bring down the price of the original.
As its a nice looking steel, and it ticks more boxes of the collectors (the first release had all the elements that get moaned about with every uk release on here: the printed age logos, the text on the back instead of artwork etc)

RED on Steelbook looks more catching than Blue but I have to admit that this one looks equally better without the rating logos. Would be surprised if they embossed / debossed as there is too many text to cover and it could cause the case to flex more.