Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Scott Pilgrim vs the World re-release with debossed title.
Release Date: September 3rd, 2012
Purchase links:
Play.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi

Artwork:
ScottPilgrim.jpg

ScottPilgrim2.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of Naughtius Maximus and Noodles -

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I cannot believe how little is being said about this steel. I realise there have been many releases but this is the first horizontal and I for one cannot wait to get it but it does look like I will have to wait a little longer as Play.com have yet to dispatch it! :ohno:

Pull your finger out Play! Lol :p

Has anyone had theirs sent yet?

Besides having a different background color, this time there is art work on the back cover and a pretty nice one too. If there is any kind of embossing especially of the guitar, this one will be my sleeper hit steelbook of the year.

Reactions: scorpius
Last edited by a moderator:
This would've been so much better if it has been red and not blue. The original UK release seems to have dropped a lot in value, so don't know if it's worth selling it to buy this one.

Why are all these debossed and then the frightners isn't doesn't make sense. Not a fan of this though will stick with the original uk release.

I think this is better then the original - this steelbook has got a metallic blue/green shine to it that the pics hasn't picked up on.... It's stunning in the flesh.
I completely agree. The metallic shine (both interior and exterior) really makes it stand out from the original and has to be seen in person to fully appreciate. This is easily my favourite from the recent wave. :D

Reactions: lolwut