Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Play Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Scott Pilgrim vs the World re-release with debossed title.
Release Date: September 3rd, 2012
Purchase links:
Play.com
Sainsbury's
Zavvi

Artwork:
ScottPilgrim.jpg

ScottPilgrim2.jpg

Member pictures courtesy of Naughtius Maximus and Noodles -

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a chuckly out of this. LOL. :hilarious:

This just arrived from Play.com and in great condition. It comes with both the torn shrinkwrap and the upside down J-Card, i'm sure it would be worth a pretty penny to some collectors :hilarious:

I already own the original UK one but this is much better. I think it would've been better in the same colour as the original, but this is still a major improvement in my opinion.

IMG_0845.jpg

More pics:

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0851.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

Reactions: snooloui
This just arrived from Play.com and in great condition. It comes with both the torn shrinkwrap and the upside down J-Card, i'm sure it would be worth a pretty penny to some collectors :hilarious:

Mine just arrived with an upside down J-card also. But when I opened it it was hiding a huge dent where the Steelbook opens. It's going back.

It obviously had that dent during packaging and they reversed the J-card to hide it and still sent it out. There wasn't a mark on the J-card where it was hiding the dent.

WANKERS :angry:

i needs this steelbook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

totally agree there, lovely looking steelbook.:)

Hey did anyone have any playback issues with this disc? It played all the usual promo stuff with the anti piracy advert to begin with and then the screen went blank for ages. It must have been around 10 minutes as I was getting rather annoyed and I generally consider myself to be patient lol. Then it just showed a Univeral logo and loaded the menu page. Weird

Hey did anyone have any playback issues with this disc? It played all the usual promo stuff with the anti piracy advert to begin with and then the screen went blank for ages. It must have been around 10 minutes as I was getting rather annoyed and I generally consider myself to be patient lol. Then it just showed a Univeral logo and loaded the menu page. Weird

are you playing the disc on a ps3 or standard blu ray player

No. I watched mine last week and it loaded up no trouble at all. I did have a similar problem with my German Avengers 3D however. It just froze at the boot up. The second time I put it on it was fine though. Weird. Think the problem was with my player for that one.

Last edited:

When playing universal pictures releases on a Sony blu player just disconnect it from the Internet and all issues are solved.The bd live features act up when trying to stream the online trailer promos before the movie starts.

Reactions: dvdjunkie