Scream (2022) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 11, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on January 14, at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price:
£29.99

Scream 2022 steelbook.jpg

Scream 2022.jpgScream 2022 Back.jpg Scream 2022 inside.jpg

Last edited:
Pre order live on Friday January 14th

Red carpet subscribers at 9 AM
General sale at 12 PM

Last edited:
I can’t stand scream 2, thought scream 3 was laughable awful but I really enjoyed the 4th. If this turns out decent (I like the fact that the ready or not guys have directed this) and there’s a decent scream 1 rerelease then I’ll pick this up. Really liking the art.

Didn’t like the previous scream 1 SteelBooks

Urgh, so does this receipt mean Zavvi have forced the Digital Mag and SimplyCook free trial to my order?

I noticed it on the checkout page, but made sure nothing was selected and was left at '0/1'.

View attachment 524836

Looks like it and if you now want to cancel the Steelbook you have to contact Zavvi to do it as in my experience as the digital tat has already been 'shipped' the cancel button won't work :facepalm:

Looks like it and if you now want to cancel the Steelbook you have to contact Zavvi to do it as in my experience as the digital tat has already been 'shipped' the cancel button won't work :facepalm:
Another ****** tactic to try to lock your orders in from automatic cancellation then. Jesus these guys are first class cock ends of the highest order.
If I want a bloody cook book I will go shop to buy one until then chippy and kebab house will do cheers.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: RMA
It’s just an email that gets sent through if you want to read the digital mag or order the spices for £1

You can still cancel orders :LOL:

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Are people crazy?

It’s a email link you get sent after your order. About 30 mins later. You can pick up the free gift through that email. They don’t share address or card details lol.
Websites have been doing this years, come on. Just simply ignore the email if you don’t want it

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
I liked those posters but I think it looks like an incredibly lazy steelbook with basic art, hope a more interesting edition pops up eventually because I really enjoyed the movie.

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Urgh, so does this receipt mean Zavvi have forced the Digital Mag and SimplyCook free trial to my order?

I noticed it on the checkout page, but made sure nothing was selected and was left at '0/1'.

View attachment 524836
No, your absolutely fine, provided you didn't select the free gifts and went straight to checkout.

zavvi changed their system a few weeks back, you now have to physically select the free gifts, where before they forced them onto you whether you wanted them or not, causing people unable to cancel orders.

It is just a bug that they appear on the order confirmation email, details.

I even did a sample order, didn't select the gifts, they still appeared on the order confirmation, and I was able to cancel the order online without any problems a few hours later.

• Thanks
Reactions: Graphic_Delusions