Scream 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Debossed [Germany]

Jan 15, 2011
BRISTOL UK
Scream 4 Blu-ray Steelbook http://www.amazon.de/dp/B0050GDAYC/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Release date of October 20th, 2011.

41%2BpoL3dBPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Hi res:
71m9ak1ayIL._AA1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really bad movie, but I love the look to that steel, Will have a think before I buy as I want those new German Disney/Pixar steels and the money is running low for steels that will never get watched.

Will there be any other Steels of this movie released?

As much as I like the artwork the German text kinda bugs me. : /

Will there be any other Steels of this movie released?

As much as I like the artwork the German text kinda bugs me. : /

Nothing on the horizon, as far as I know. I think they should release individual steelbooks for the other 3 movies. I would definitely get them. Hopefully from Germany though, so they match this release.

Threads merged, thanks for posting, seether. You can find existing threads by going to "Search this forum" at top right, then click "Advanced" and "Titles Only". Enter a keyword, such as "Scream 4". Thanks!:)

Reactions: seether254
Very good looking but I won't get it for three reasons:

1) hate the movie :)hilarious:);
2) the german text is a turn off
3) planning on getting that boxset with the mask for my wife (I hate the movies, she likes them).

Very good looking but I won't get it for three reasons:

1) hate the movie :)hilarious:);
2) the german text is a turn off
3) planning on getting that boxset with the mask for my wife (I hate the movies, she likes them).

The most important thing is in English though, the title of the movie ;)

The most important thing is in English though, the title of the movie ;)

You're right, the title is in english, very important to me. Well I wouldn't mind another language for the title as long as it's the original language. I wouldn't buy the steelbook of a french movie with an english title as well. But foreign title is a complete turn off, and I don't care what the movie is. I would by all these Disney german steels if they kept the titles in english, but "Oben" for "Up" just doesn't do it for me :(

Threads merged, thanks for posting, seether. You can find existing threads by going to "Search this forum" at top right, then click "Advanced" and "Titles Only". Enter a keyword, such as "Scream 4". Thanks!:)

thanks i've been looking for a search box and couldnt find one. I see the search feature now.

Thanks for the pics. I´m glad i pre-ordered that one too. But that poor guy has a dent on the back - at least it looks so.

Last edited:
Not bad but would have been much nicer with a clean back cover. At least there's artwork and the price is very reasonable.