10934397-1397756244-832015.jpg

10934397-1397756244-831787.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
Depends on artwork
I really like the idea of having this as a steelbook. However, Zavvi needs to start making their releases consist more of premiums. All of their matte finishes need to change, as well as embossing/debossing, unless they're appropriate for the artwork (which most of the time, they don't need it). I can just picture Scream being a black, matte finish with the logo/title embossed. I agree with Howie, it definitely depends on the artwork they choose. As well as how they treat the release with all these finishing options.

Does anybody know some news about the artwork? Texas Chainsaw & Swingers are already known. I don't know why Zavvi took so much time to show us their designs when all the steels have the same release date.

first 3 films were the best-4th was a bit of a cash-in...

For me Scream and Scream 4 (probably a cash-in but seeing the cast reunited again with the chemistry still there was something else) are the best followed by Scream 2. The third one was horrendous IMHO.

Would like a steelbook for the sequel, it's possible. The fourth one will probably never happen due to distribution issues.

For me Scream and Scream 4 (probably a cash-in but seeing the cast reunited again with the chemistry still there was something else) are the best followed by Scream 2. The third one was horrendous IMHO.

Would like a steelbook for the sequel, it's possible. The fourth one will probably never happen due to distribution issues.

Agreed. For me, 4 is the only one that truly shared the same wit and genre-awareness as the original, though 2 is certainly a serviceable sequel.

Scream 3, on the other hand (and of course IMO), is absolutely appalling. The attempt to make it a 'true' trilogy falls flat on its face, and even by franchise standards it's full of implausible and nonsensical elements (the sound-like-anyone voice changer and the script fax murder spring to mind here.) The one thing I did like about it was the humorous self-deprecating cameo from Carrie Fisher. I'll give it that one!

Out of interest UpsetSmiley, what are the distribution issues surrounding 4?