Se7en (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 14) [Hong Kong]

dchamp444

Dark Knight Blufans GB Survivor
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order at 8 PM, AUGUST 9, HKT, UTC+8 - check your local time here)
Price: $39.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti) - $129.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Double Lenticular - Lenticular - Full Slip One Click

67330683_2390913651018729_2251826811849670656_n.jpg 67172965_2390914047685356_1055194261135294464_n.jpg 67536233_2390913877685373_3873303586020524032_n.jpg64288873_2390913857685375_8308806489733070848_n.jpg

steelbook_v2_d819af93-8489-4141-a8c7-7dfb1fbb1209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree, I want ZODIAC now.

If they also did zodiac and the game they would complete my fincher dream

Welcome to all his films of course but those 2, fight club and this are just 100% amazing.

Would be nice to see a panic room premium too. Only Jodie foster film I like (well lambs too)

Can´t believe all are still in stock, such a classic brilliant film, adequate print run, and last, but not least, it´s a MANTA LAB - producers of best steelbooks and lenticulars, this is really beyond me :confused::confused:.....I guess the choice of artworks puts people off, but that´s just big mistake....just you wait for first in hand pics...but it´s gonna be too late heh same story all the time :rolleyes:

Went with oneclick and will see which one to keep when in hand....

btw you crying here for raising shipping cost, but to NL it´s 15+ for single edition and for oneclick 41.67 :angry::mad: so I don´t want to hear any more complains lol.....32.55 to UK is AWESOME!

Can´t believe all are still in stock, such a classic brilliant film, adequate print run, and last, but not least, it´s a MANTA LAB - producers of best steelbooks and lenticulars, this is really beyond me :confused::confused:.....I guess the choice of artworks puts people off, but that´s just big mistake....just you wait for first in hand pics...but it´s gonna be too late heh same story all the time :rolleyes:

btw you crying here for raising shipping cost, but to NL it´s 15+ for single edition and for oneclick 41.67 :angry::mad: so I don´t want to hear any more complains lol.....32.55 to UK is AWESOME!
I would imagine shipping worldwide works out roughly the same when you take different currencies into account.

For example, £12 is about €15.....

My moaning is about inflation in all elements but it was the rise in shipping that sparked it. Been collecting premiums for 6/7 years now and it just pains me to see how much prices and shipping have gone up (by all retailers) and it really don’t help us brits with how bad the £ has been for the past 3 years. And it’s only getting worse

I wouldn’t know about any others countries economy in terms of inflation with these things so I can only use the U.K. as an example

Don’t worry, I have the same moan every january when my bus and train tickets go up

I ordered the DL....

It's "Seven", I don't need more.

But I think the biggest problem with this edition it's people does't love design... it's not atractive or elegant.

It seem the tipically design of cheeper editions

but I don't know if it's because Manta Lab or not because they said had a lot of problems with its approval.

People loves "Seven" but people needs to feel they're buying something special...

Ordered my SL. The best and most unique option IMO. Love this film and it holds up to repeat viewing due to its disturbing analysis of different mental processes across the characters

Artwork has been rejected several times, maybe this is the best they could do. We're talking about ME#14, just think about how much time has passed since they first applied with the first projects... I don't really blame Manta...

I ordered the Full Slip as Manta Full Slips most times I prefer them to their lenti releases
The finish and embossing on their full slips has been good

Reactions: DMD4k
I ordered the Full Slip as Manta Full Slips most times I prefer them to their lenti releases
The finish and embossing on their full slips has been good
It has, and that speaks very highly of them because their lentis are first class... dare I say best in class.

Reactions: harry