Se7en (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 14) [Hong Kong]

dchamp444

Dark Knight Blufans GB Survivor
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order at 8 PM, AUGUST 9, HKT, UTC+8 - check your local time here)
Price: $39.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti) - $129.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Double Lenticular - Lenticular - Full Slip One Click

67330683_2390913651018729_2251826811849670656_n.jpg 67172965_2390914047685356_1055194261135294464_n.jpg 67536233_2390913877685373_3873303586020524032_n.jpg64288873_2390913857685375_8308806489733070848_n.jpg

steelbook_v2_d819af93-8489-4141-a8c7-7dfb1fbb1209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
why don t you give him a break, at least he makes an effort to write a language that is not his native.

Regardless it was still an amusing read. As all things are when it’s not fully correct in whatever native language.

*Disclaimer, I didn’t actually lose a brain cell

Reactions: Masta Norris
I wonder who is this people guy you are speaking of?

I think the most of people that buy this kind of edition needs to feel they're buying something special, with a special design. It's what I think, my subjective thinking. And this edition design are not too much special.. It's not so different than in other cheaper editions.

But I understand Manta Lab did what they could, with many problems to design approval. They usually do a great job.

And I'm really happy for this Seven "sold outs" because I'm a "Seven" lover, and because I would like this success to push Manta Lab to publish more collector editions of this kind of ¿old? films that are special to many of us.

nice to see it selling but im sure these will be back in stock multiple times

Very excited to see all versions in hand :D
Seems like Manta really never sells out anything initially and all titles comes back in stock at least once and usually multiple times.

Seems like Manta really never sells out anything initially and all titles comes back in stock at least once and usually multiple times.

if i had to guess, its because they hold onto extra stock until release incase they need to ship out more for damaged/lost copies than add more stock to the website once all shipping is over. thats why they always come back in stock

Reactions: Jaxxx
Im really curious how all these slips will turn out in hand because what just happened with Nice Guys is nice example how mock ups and live pics can differ. Wouldn´t be surprised If apparently the least favourite fullslip would turn out to be best of the bunch ....well, time will show....

Reactions: Mickle_89 and DMD4k
if i had to guess, its because they hold onto extra stock until release incase they need to ship out more for damaged/lost copies than add more stock to the website once all shipping is over. thats why they always come back in stock

They do hold on to a certain amount of stock until after release.

Reactions: djjez83
Im really curious how all these slips will turn out in hand because what just happened with Nice Guys is nice example how mock ups and live pics can differ. Wouldn´t be surprised If apparently the least favourite fullslip would turn out to be best of the bunch ....well, time will show....

manta go nuts on their full slips normally. im expecting crazy embossing and spot gloss

And also have a certian amount shipped off to other third party stores that they can recall if unsold, IIRC, so hence can be restocked on their website at later dates.

That is correct. If that particular editon don’t sell for those third party stores they go back to manta

I have no idea on how many copies and to how many stores or even how many they keep themselves etc (I think the number they keep for themselves is small though) but I was told that by John about 2 years ago (ish)

Reactions: Mickle_89
That is correct. If that particular editon don’t sell for those third party stores they go back to manta

I have no idea on how many copies and to how many stores or even how many they keep themselves etc (I think the number they keep for themselves is small though) but I was told that by John about 2 years ago (ish)

I know one particular shop which mostly sells books and had a small entertainment section in Hong Kong that sells Manta Lab copies as I sometimes go to that shop now and then when I go to HK. They don't always seem to sell well in that shop though, when I went there last they had Justice League FS, Alien: Covenant FS & SL and Logan DL. Price wise they were roughly about the same price if you were to buy direct off them!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo