Se7en (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 14) [Hong Kong]

dchamp444

Dark Knight Blufans GB Survivor
Premium Supporter
Jul 7, 2016
Canada
Release date: September 20, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti - One Click (Pre-order at 8 PM, AUGUST 9, HKT, UTC+8 - check your local time here)
Price: $39.99 (Full Slip - Single Lenti - Double Lenti) - $129.97 (One Click)
Group buys: hosted by Aniv Double Lenticular - Lenticular - Full Slip One Click

67330683_2390913651018729_2251826811849670656_n.jpg 67172965_2390914047685356_1055194261135294464_n.jpg 67536233_2390913877685373_3873303586020524032_n.jpg64288873_2390913857685375_8308806489733070848_n.jpg

steelbook_v2_d819af93-8489-4141-a8c7-7dfb1fbb1209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I for one will support @Killi Zoltan 's right to ask as many times as he wants :angel::angel:

I might be asking too if it was two weeks since release date. Other members ask and "joke" all the time about shipping, even on the release date or thereabouts so what's so wrong about asking 2 weeks after the fact?

Well, I for one will support @Killi Zoltan 's right to ask as many times as he wants :angel::angel:

I might be asking too if it was two weeks since release date. Other members ask and "joke" all the time about shipping, even on the release date or thereabouts so what's so wrong about asking 2 weeks after the fact?
the "problem" is, that he does it everytime.

Reactions: harry
Yep tried that too, Royal Mail still has it as leaving Hong Kong on the 24th September and no updates since. I’ve emailed manta but they’re saying I need to wait one month. My shipments from them have always arrived within 10 days
Royal Mail tried to deliver mine yesterday but I was at work. I arranged a redelivery for tomorrow so hopefully yours shouldn’t be too far behind now. It did take a while to work it’s way through customs though this time for whatever reason.

Reactions: jasong
Man, I just give it a rewatch yesterday after long time......what a masterpiece this is :cigar::cigar:....every aspect is just up to perfection.....that feeling, the atmosphere.....and what´s even more depressive is that such movies are not made today anymore :(:(

Soundtrack is a bomb :oohyeah::drool::cigar:

And as the Manta editions go, the double lenti is a clear winner here imho, front has grown on me a lot, back lenti is superb. Single lenti is ruined by "Travolta" pose but also quality is not great, Brad Pitt is very blurry and flat, back side is not great also....

Fullslip is nice I guess If you like the artwork, to me it does nothing, but still better than the single lenti....

Steelbook is great, although I expected obligatory Manta super gloss all over the steel, but raw metal is very visible on some parts, but still cool steelbook overall

All in all, totally satisfied with this release and If there is only small opportunity to support such a great catalog films to get premium treatment, Im all in!! :coffee:

Man, I just give it a rewatch yesterday after long time......what a masterpiece this is :cigar::cigar:....every aspect is just up to perfection.....that feeling, the atmosphere.....and what´s even more depressive is that such movies are not made today anymore :(:(

Soundtrack is a bomb :oohyeah::drool::cigar:

And as the Manta editions go, the double lenti is a clear winner here imho, front has grown on me a lot, back lenti is superb. Single lenti is ruined by "Travolta" pose but also quality is not great, Brad Pitt is very blurry and flat, back side is not great also....

Fullslip is nice I guess If you like the artwork, to me it does nothing, but still better than the single lenti....

Steelbook is great, although I expected obligatory Manta super gloss all over the steel, but raw metal is very visible on some parts, but still cool steelbook overall

All in all, totally satisfied with this release and If there is only small opportunity to support such a great catalog films to get premium treatment, Im all in!! :coffee:
This man speaketh the truth!

Reactions: Hereticz
what a masterpiece this is :cigar::cigar:....every aspect is just up to perfection.....that feeling, the atmosphere.....and what´s even more depressive is that such movies are not made today anymore :(:(

(...)

If there is only small opportunity to support such a great catalog films to get premium treatment, Im all in!! :coffee:

That's what I've been saying since, like, the dawn of man, man. And then people come along and say stuff like "Jeez gully gosh, I just washed Apocalypse Now / Taxi Driver / [insert whatever masterpiece] and that film did nothing for me."

Reactions: Mike Haley
Royal Mail tried to deliver mine yesterday but I was at work. I arranged a redelivery for tomorrow so hopefully yours shouldn’t be too far behind now. It did take a while to work it’s way through customs though this time for whatever reason.

Mine is finally due to be delivered today. Must have been held up at customs for over two weeks which I’ve never had happen before

Reactions: Mararagan
If anyone has it, what do you think of the single lenti? No one seems to be posting much about it and one person pretty much dumped on it so I’m worried that I made the wrong choice.

Certainly didn’t think the FS would look so nice and didn’t consider the DL because I tend to not like art that’s been used before.

Reactions: Scrubbedup
I’m also keen to know what the single lenti is like. For me at least its artwork stood out from the rest of them.

I’m also looking forward to watching the film with my 2 teenage sons, who’ve never seen this film. They’ve been brought up in films like The Purge, which is sub basement compared to a psychological film like this.

Reactions: Veronica Mars