Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Exclusive) [Korea]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: December 24, 2021
Purchase links: Kimchi - Nova - WeET (Pre-order on December 10, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $38.99

1639020653199729.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sold out at Weet and Nova

Just ordered with Kimchi as I wanted the Jungle Cruise edition as well :thumbs:

Tried to order with Nova, but ordered with KimchiDVD. KimchiDVD has cheaper shipping for 2 copies = $26. Two copies at Nova = $41. I get an 8% discount with Nova, but order would have still been cheaper with KimchiDVD because of the $15 difference in shipping cost. Go figure.

Tried to order with Nova, but ordered with KimchiDVD. KimchiDVD has cheaper shipping for 2 copies = $26. Two copies at Nova = $41. I get an 8% discount with Nova, but order would have still been cheaper with KimchiDVD because of the $15 difference in shipping cost. Go figure.
Why do you get 8% off Nova?
I’ve only ordered maybe 3-4 releases from them this year, rewards program? If so how much did u have to purchase to get the discoun?

Why do you get 8% off Nova?
I’ve only ordered maybe 3-4 releases from them this year, rewards program? If so how much did u have to purchase to get the discoun?
Not sure to be honest. I think after you spend so much money, they give it to you? Your account (My Page) says how much you've spent since you first opened an account with them.

• Informative
Reactions: Chemartin_1
Bummer! I thought this was due for pre-order tonight and didnt even think to double check. Time to refresh pages and check ebay i suppose

I'm new to this and missed the pre-order, will there be another chance at buying this?
As mentioned above:

SMLife editions sometimes come back into stock a while after release (normally on Kimchi or WeET) - so your best bet is to check periodically.

Reactions: zar