Shaun of the Dead (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (EverythingBlu - BluPack #009) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: March 15, 2021
Purchase link: EverythingBlu (Pre-order December 3, at 8 PM - UK time)
Price: £49.99

e41f1c8b-0818-43e3-b88c-8398411be367.png

12708289-1584806241421913.jpg

12708289-1514806241755693.jpg 12708289-7224806241617591.jpg 12708289-1554806241554609.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes have it, nice set, got all the everythingblu ones except killer klowns when it first started and didn't know about them, just like JinxyKatte its expensive to buy if u want it.
Any idea where to even find it?
I can't find it at all on ebay, I got the Blue Hot fuzz set and the Green The Worlds Ends set, and i got this shaun of the dead but I would prefer having the red box set or just even the empty case

Any idea where to even find it?
I can't find it at all on ebay, I got the Blue Hot fuzz set and the Green The Worlds Ends set, and i got this shaun of the dead but I would prefer having the red box set or just even the empty case
You would need to just keep checking ebay, it will eventually turn up for sale, its annoying when you miss them cause checking everyday multiple times does gets tedious but that's all you can do. I don't know many other sources, i would think Ebay is the best chance.

Reactions: Billy Talent
You would need to just keep checking ebay, it will eventually turn up for sale, its annoying when you miss them cause checking everyday multiple times does gets tedious but that's all you can do. I don't know many other sources, i would think Ebay is the best chance.
A word search can be saved and you'll be notified of all auction listings.

A word search can be saved and you'll be notified of all auction listings.
Did that but all I keep seeing if the variants I don't want or have pop up.
I got the OP variant and that's the only one that keeps showing up on ebay unfortunately.
Hoping to find the empty red case or even a damaged one, it's a shame that everythingblu quit, I really liked their releases I regret not picking up Oblivion when I could

Did that but all I keep seeing if the variants I don't want or have pop up.
I got the OP variant and that's the only one that keeps showing up on ebay unfortunately.
Hoping to find the empty red case or even a damaged one, it's a shame that everythingblu quit, I really liked their releases I regret not picking up Oblivion when I could
They still exist as part of Zavvi's team who released the Rambo Collector's Edition, the next one is going to be The Fifth Element in April.

• Informative
They still exist as part of Zavvi's team who released the Rambo Collector's Edition, the next one is going to be The Fifth Element in April.
Good to know! Just checked and that 5th element is already sold out...of course :sweat:

Last edited: