Release date: August 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €22.99

91yXhVUwCuL._SX522_.jpg

91pIa5+Z86L._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: monsterzebra
Hmm OK I will wait with this one yet, ordered Trainspotting instead :coffee:

You don't like the German text? Basically it's a choice between English slip, not a silly j card, or the title on the spine. Which is more important? That gives your answer. If you do go for the slip instead wait till it drops about £8 or £9. Probably mass produced this so no indication it will sell out soon.

Edit - just realised the title spine is German lol. Couldn't see properly :p oh well that changes a lot

You don't like the German text? Basically it's a choice between English slip, not a silly j card, or the title on the spine. Which is more important? That gives your answer. If you do go for the slip instead wait till it drops about £8 or £9. Probably mass produced this so no indication it will sell out soon.

Edit - just realised the title spine is German lol. Couldn't see properly :p oh well that changes a lot

Yes that English slip "talked me out of it" actually, it´s better then J card and better then german spine, so yeah, I´ll wait for a price drop. Hopefully it won´t sell out soon.