Shazam! (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: August 7, 2019
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €34.99

1507-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, I never get so much as a "Thank you" in my Zavvi boxes, let alone in nine or more languages . . . and this from a country regularly voted one of the least polite on the planet.

I know right :D

Even though the steel was not padded it didn't move around the box which was weird.
I'm guessing all the leaflets, coupons and paper lodged it in place
....I say that as I shook the packaging before opening it so as to check for loose discs.

There was no grazes or rips in the wrapper on my copy of Aquaman it was mint so I guess it doesnt move much from what I can see.

You pay 1 price for whatever you order then they ship either together or separately depending on if the items are in stock or on pre order.

Reactions: virkia
My last experience with FNAC ordering the Aquaman steelbook was great. It arrived super fast, just wasn't a fan of what it came in but then amazon's isn't great either.

These fully loaded versions are best.

Reactions: spookz
Just ordered as I treated myself to a 4K player to match my TV.
No one answered the subtitle question and will all the disks be in English or just some?
Thanks

I take it there are no forced subtitles on the FNAC releases? I know in the past some French releases have had them on the bottom. Many thanks.
Just ordered as I treated myself to a 4K player to match my TV.
No one answered the subtitle question and will all the disks be in English or just some?
Thanks
FNAC is a retailer, they don't get to decide what subtitles will be on the disks they sell. Subtitles are licensed by the company that distributes a release in a particular country.

However, Shazam! is a Warner release and they are a "global" distributor, i.e., they control on what subtitles they will include on a DVD/BD/UHD release in a particular country - typically they always include subtitle tracks for many languages and the same discs are sold in several countries.

There are no forced subtitles on Warner releases and there will definitely be at least English and French subtitles included with Shazam!

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz