Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €34.99 €29.99

71Zi1hGUv+L._SX385_.jpg

717WBcEB8ZL._SX679_.jpg
1563161056352.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: elchipo
Dude over on avfourms says the amazon.fr release comes with 4K, 3D, 2D
I was checking this out earlier today for myself. I could not find anything to confirm that the amazon.fr release has the 3D disc, apart from the banner on the picture posted. As you said, the listing only mentions 4K + 2D, & the pic above has details of the 2nd disc obscured by the 4K disc above it.
Only confirmed (as in pics posted) 4K+3D version coming out of France is the FNAC version, but is not embossed.
I'm tempted by the amazon version, in the hope that 3D is included, but until we get in-hand pics/conformation, anything anybody says. imo, is pure speculation.

I was checking this out earlier today for myself. I could not find anything to confirm that the amazon.fr release has the 3D disc, apart from the banner on the picture posted. As you said, the listing only mentions 4K + 2D, & the pic above has details of the 2nd disc obscured by the 4K disc above it.
Only confirmed (as in pics posted) 4K+3D version coming out of France is the FNAC version, but is not embossed.
I'm tempted by the amazon version, in the hope that 3D is included, but until we get in-hand pics/conformation, anything anybody says. imo, is pure speculation.
FNAC (half head torso artwork) = 4 discs (4K + 3D + 2D + CD):-
1564786008445.png

Amazon (logo artwork)= 2 discs (4k + 2D):-
1564786553898.png

Which version is this one? Where did you buy it?
It's not the amazon FRA one (amazon blurays don't have the price tag), and it's not the fnac one either (it got the "torso-half face" artwork)

Last edited: