Shazam! Fury of the Gods (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Mar 3, 2020
Release date: May 23rd, 2023
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $36.99

423a142c-47b3-4c78-87b9-94266dfb0d69.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it was a mostly nice wave tbf, but I don't think all the illustrated DCEU steels were by jim lee were they? Aquaman, SS & BoP in particular didn't look like his style.

I only bought MoS, BvS and JL myself. Best of the bunch imo. Shazam was nice too, but glad I stopped at the ZS trilogy, seeing as WB appear to have stopped the wave.

Just 4 of them, the easiest way to spot is that they have his signature.

Aquaman is Patrick Brown and Joelle Jones did Birds of Prey

Reactions: samdavies
i went with the Walmart 4k exclusive instead. will see if Manta does a one-click to go along with the first movie.

Thanks, does hdzeta still do 3 slip one-clicks, that 2slip hard box one-click breaks my heart?
Thankfully their 2 slip OCs are atleast the same style and quality as their 3 slip OCs, unlike the actual open ended FAC hardboxes. Those are just plain cheap and nasty.

It's up for debate though, so we'll have to see. They apparently didn't have enough content to make a 3 slip ZSJL, 2nd BvS, 2nd EoT or for LOTR, so that's why all those were all 2 slips.

The last 3 slip HDZ OCs were Tenet and WW84, which were also the last "new" films they released. So IF they do Shazam 2, I'd say there was a fair chance it'd be a 3 slip OC.

Reactions: Daubt