Completed She-Hulk (Season 1) [Disney+]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Just announced at #D23Expo, SHE-HULK, an original series from Marvel Studios, only on Disney+

FYZCuObVQAEEu19.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really Enjoyed the first episode! Really liked the chemistry between Bruce and her. I hope we see more of that going forward.

And apparently there is going to be an after credits scene after every episode. This weeks one made me actually "lol".

Reactions: Flloydo
F**king awesome first episode

Loved the way it looked and that fight was awesome. After credit scene was pretty funny too. End of homecoming energy

Another good episode

A lot of talking points

The dig at hulk being recast was cool. When he says literally after saying he’s a new person.

Also the comments on hawkeyes arrows!

Wolverine being confirmed.

The timelines with abomination in Shang chi

And looks like world war hulk/ planet hulk is 100% happening - which has been a talking point recently as universal loose the rights next year

Last edited:
Another good episode

A lot of talking points

The timelines with abomination in Shang chi

I liked it too...

The timeline is something that Im finding VERY confusing now though.
In Shang-Chi. It shows that Abomination was fighting Wong. And in the news report it shows the same thing, establishing that this takes place at the same time.

BUT

in the end credits of Shang Chi... They show Bruce, IN HUMAN FORM. With his Arm still in a sling. And in the first episode Hulk says that her dna healed his arm.
So that doesn't make sense...

Hopefully we will get some clarification in the future because thats a pretty big error.

Reactions: Flloydo
I liked it too...

The timeline is something that Im finding VERY confusing now though.
In Shang-Chi. It shows that Abomination was fighting Wong. And in the news report it shows the same thing, establishing that this takes place at the same time.

BUT

in the end credits of Shang Chi... They show Bruce, IN HUMAN FORM. With his Arm still in a sling. And in the first episode Hulk says that her dna healed his arm.
So that doesn't make sense...

Hopefully we will get some clarification in the future because thats a pretty big error.
Yeah that is a good point. F**k knows then. They’ve messed up there, so personally I’ll just ignore that end credit scene in Shang chi exists

Episode 4 might just be my favourite after the 1st one

Why am I so turned on by a giant strong green woman!?!?!?

The Donny blaze name was a odd like link to ghost rider but also that Madisynn girl mentions in the court room she met a demon and made a pact she can’t discuss and if she did he would reap her soul and her loved ones. So did she actually meet ghost rider? In his dimension/ universe. Is that a reference to him