Milwaukee
Release Date: May 14th, 2012

Courtesy of Snowblood:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Order Link

£17.99

Last edited:
This was removed from the HMV site before the release date. Popped up a few times but that was probably cancelled preorders.

I wouldn't hold your breath about this one coming back up online.

One of those cancelled pre orders would have been me :( I originally ordered two in case one arrived damaged but thought it was a bit ott and naively trusted it would arrive ok, then had a chance to pick up another copy on day of release but again thought 'No, I'll see what it's like when I open it at home later', had two minor dents under the J-Card and some fine scratches. Store said they were expecting more in so I held out again then said they weren't, more fool me! Won't listen to that little voice in my head again

I ordered two copies of this in case one arrived dented. The first one i got was fine in perfect condition, but the second the case was snapped in half into two pieces lol i have no idea how the hell someone managed to do that. I would of posted a pic but ive already sent it back now!

Hey guys just thought I would post my video for this steelbook opening.

Did anyone else find the same issue with the discs as I did in the vid?

Mikey

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys just thought I would post my video for this steelbook opening.

Did anyone else find the same issue with the discs as I did in the vid?

Mikey

I wish they had been different as well. I don't like the blu ray and dvd having the exact same artwork, but the steel itself is really awesome, so I'm willing to forgive.

Elena & megabee picture war! :box:

j/k :p Thank you both for the awesome pictures. I get to live through these for the ones I do not open myself. :D