Milwaukee
Release Date: May 14th, 2012

Courtesy of Snowblood:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Order Link

£17.99

Last edited:
Hopefully some of mine arrive mint. Looks like a very nice steelbook. Best of the year so far.

Definitely. This and Tinker Tailor are my two favourite SBs released so far this year although i feel both fell a little short on the choice for inside artwork.

couldnt find any of these in any hmv stores yesterday, asked in each store and they all said the same thing " some guy came in and bought the lot to put on ebay" lol.

i really love the look of this steelbook. glad i got my copy. my HMV was completely sold out when i checked yesterday.

the question is should i keep this sealed or should i open and watch??

Picked up a couple of SH2 from a West-End HMV...Another Ninja cleared them out after me.

This release is going OOS instore fast!

Also, picked up a few Green Hornets for £5 @Flopp

Picked up a couple of SH2 from a West-End HMV...Another Ninja cleared them out after me.

This release is going OOS instore fast!

Also, picked up a few Green Hornets for £5 @Flopp

Well got my a couple SH2:GoS put away just in case. Gutted by this Flopp thing HMV is supporting; what was condition like btw, before we go back to topic. :D

I received mine slightly damaged after cancelling the other copy I'd ordered, wish I hadn't now. My local HMV had about six copies left when I rang them last week but said they were expecting twenty two more soon, kept ringing back to check if they'd come in and they said beginning of this week, rang today and they are no longer getting them, bit annoyed about it and wish I'd just gone straight in whilst they still had the original stock left, that'll teach me!

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 PM ----------

Think I'm going to stop pre ordering from HMV an just get them in store on day of release? They need to sort out their packadging along with Play.com

Yep I haven't ordered anything from HMV in a while now, cos there packaging isn't great, I'd rather spend the few extra pennies getting it mint in store rather getting it cheap and damaged.

Got mine today!:oohyeah: Fortunately without any scratches or dents... Packaging was horrible as usual but so far I've been lucky with my HMV orders.:D