attachment.php

attachment.php

Order Link

£17.99

Last edited:
damn you re not lucky at all..

how were they "packaged"?

mine arrived today in the regular box without any damages
First time I got damaged orders from HMV. Was packed in their regular brown CRAP cardboard boxes. I am furious. First Play.com with the MI-4 steelbooks (still waiting on full refund on my returning costs) :angry:

And now HMV making me pissed..

First time I got damaged orders from HMV. Was packed in their regular brown CRAP cardboard boxes. I am furious. First Play.com with the MI-4 steelbooks (still waiting on full refund on my returning costs) :angry:

And now HMV making me pissed..

HMV always make me pissed even when the steel gets delivered in mint condition.

Honestly what the point of having an exclusive product and sending it in a crap box with no protection?

I can't understand why would you do that to your own "HMV Exclusive". Besides their customer service and policies are also crap.

Sorry mate! I got frustrated for you ;)

Last edited:
Last time i order from HMV! Another dented Steelbook! 2 dings on the front (didn't see before i opened) and one on the back under the paper....fishy though, it's a sharp ding, no spot on paper, and paint was removed. Looks like it was damaged before packaged.
Last time HMV!

got it mint..but agree that their packaging without protection is very frustrating especially with exclusives..

is there any forum for packaging feedback?