Milwaukee
Release Date: May 14th, 2012

Courtesy of Snowblood:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Order Link

£17.99

Last edited:
Still waiting for mine and the replacement for the damaged Dragon Tattoo.

It's now 16 days and I'm slowly starting to hate German customs.
Return of Dragon Tattoo to HMV Guernsey only took 3 days.

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Oops, I'm getting confused with all these steelbooks coming.

It's Mission Impossible I have been waiting for for 16 days now.

ouch, 16days and not received your steel(mi4)? which country do you live in and where did you order from?(i guess hmv)
He is from Germany.

All right. I have another question reqarding HMV. Do I need to add a Customs form when sending items back to HMV? (Guernsey is based on Channel Islands) which is officialy not in Europe.

Anyone has experience with this?

He is from Germany.

All right. I have another question reqarding HMV. Do I need to add a Customs form when sending items back to HMV? (Guernsey is based on Channel Islands) which is officialy not in Europe.

Anyone has experience with this?

SHE :p is from Germany.

And yes, from Germany e.g. you have to add a customs form.
But this should be no problem. It's only a small green sticker.

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

ouch, 16days and not received your steel(mi4)? which country do you live in and where did you order from?(i guess hmv)

Yes, and this one was from play.com.

Reactions: Pieter V
Received this today and have to say its a real beauty. My copy arrived with a small dent on front cover but its not very visible so I will not bother with the whole returning process.

1021088.jpg

1021089.jpg

that is opened, its a thin jiffy bag only, i was scratching my head before i opened it as i wasnt expecting anything inside a jiffy, only when i opened it i thought arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh:angry:

Received mine today in a jiffy bag to. Fortunately, it's 100% mint and looks even better than I imagined :scat:

god i hope not .. i had 2 steelbooks from amazon.de just over 2 weeks ago.. 1 box... 1 was packed in the normal way bubble wrap then the outer thick cardboard around it which was final destination 5 and the kill bill vol 1+2 was just left loose in the box to rattle around , at least there was no damage , every steelbook that i have got from hmv as been supplied in that little sturdy box ..

god i hope not .. i had 2 steelbooks from amazon.de just over 2 weeks ago.. 1 box... 1 was packed in the normal way bubble wrap then the outer thick cardboard around it which was final destination 5 and the kill bill vol 1+2 was just left loose in the box to rattle around , at least there was no damage , every steelbook that i have got from hmv as been supplied in that little sturdy box ..

blame watchdog from the bbc for the less packaging as they were moaning about the amount they use on parcels cant use enough imo as the postal services dont really take alot of care do they?

bloody ann robinson does my t@@ts in :hilarious:

Mark