snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: January 11th, 2016
Purchase link: hmv.com
Price: £19.99
HDN Group Buy: Click HERE <( for 1, 2 or 3 series or Abominable Bride)

01-194707.jpg

Last edited:
Mine's finally moved up to 'payment successful' - even though it was all paid for last week with S1-3! :thumbs:

Things are staring to look up guys :happy: Keep an eye on your emails - they could be shipping any time now..... :whistle:
@BDDB @Marc Dooley

Just checked mine and it's finally moved to "payment successful" as well!
Checked my card and it's finally showing up there as a pending charge.

Thanks for the heads up.. I'd almost given up on it ever shipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: DangerMouse
I may get S1-3 if they're still available at that price in a few weeks. I won't be getting the Abominable Bride though, thought it was very meh.

DDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Didn't think this day would actually arrive :)

Reactions: Marc Dooley
Lovely set, shame the value of them has been destroyed by the greedy. Hope HMV continue these when the next series comes out and gives other shows Steelbook treatments *cough*Luther*cough

Reactions: luke98
DDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

Didn't think this day would actually arrive :)

Did your copy arrive yet?
Seems like all the seasons arrived in a day or so, but my exporter hasn't seen my copy yet.

Did your copy arrive yet?
Seems like all the seasons arrived in a day or so, but my exporter hasn't seen my copy yet.

Yep, I was pleased to discover it waiting for me the day after dispatch. This is the Royal Mail we're talking about tho. Recently I had 2 parcels sent to me using their 'Tracked 48' service. 1 arrived in 24 hours and the other in 72! Let's hope your exporter gets hold of your copy today. Even by RM's standards, 3 days for a first class item is taking the p**s :wow:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Marc Dooley
US Buyers beware -
While these are reported to be "All Region" discs, they are marked as Region B and may not be playable past the opening BBC logo clip on some blu-ray players.

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: InAFalsetto