Short Circuit (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 13, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre Order will be live from around 6pm on Saturday 21st January)
Price: £15.99

11374104-1774439511927879.jpg

11374104-1774439511927879.jpg 11374104-4724440036089763.jpg 11374104-1104440036057216.jpg

Bonus Features:

• Commentary by Director John Badham and Writers S.S. Wilson and Brent Maddock
  • Original Theatrical Trailer
  • 'The Creation of Number 5'
  • Cast and Crew Interviews
  • Behind the Scenes Featurette

Last edited:
The first thing I think of when I look at this artwork is Fright Night. The red text, the clouds in the background... I don't know why, though, because when I go back and look at the posters for that movie there isn't any combination of clouds and red text.

The thing is if they are doing 80s movies why not go with more classics like

SIXTEEN CANDLES
ST. ELMO'S FIRE
VALLEY GIRL
FOOTLOOSE
WEIRD SCIENCE
FLASHDANCE
RAGING BULL
RISKY BUSINESS
NATIONAL LAMPOON'S VACATION

All with original poster art!

I think I'll swap the back artwork from the German steelbook with this one
Personally quite like the simple design of the Zavvi compared to the German edition - with German title - and prefer it to that one in spite of the lovely embossing and glossy finish . . . although I would have preferred to have seen wraparound artwork.
German vs. U.K:-
II
V

Last edited:
Zavvi Twitter
Zavvi waiting for the #ZavviExclusive Short Circuit Limited Edition SteelBook pre-orders to go live
C2tpAh2WEAAjNn5.jpg

It must be a Short Circuit on the live button :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: K.i.T
I'm gonna assume both this & Super Mario Bros. have been delayed. Both due out tomorrow & neither have dispatched yet.
Most likely will list as sold out tomorrow due to release date arriving and no stock on the system Zavvi auto list as sold out if no stock on the system and release date arrives
Zavvi will update the website with a new release date or stock will arrive Mon/Tue/Wed with shipping soon after with listing changing to Buy Now

The only other issue I can see is this
Second Sight have a cut off date for when orders must be in by and Zavvi been known to miss the cut off date with lot of second sight releases zavvi then have to re submit after release date a new order but with this been a zavvi exclusive even if they missed the cut off date they will still arrive even if means stock late arriving.

Is Zavvi in some kind of trouble or just plain incompetent? Only, I've been waiting a month now for them to process a refund, and have had to chase them twice so far. They keep saying I will get a response in 48 hours and my refund in 3-5 days, but it just never happens....

Listed as Sold Out for now as expected due to release date arriving and not in stock on Zavvi stock control system

You can expect release date will change on website in next 2 days or stock will arrive later this week

It's not Sold Out

• Thanks
Reactions: Mobley