Show us pictures of your FuturePaks/Last purchased

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
With Futurepaks having replaced Metalpaks. lets see how many titles there are out there so far. thanks

Attachments

• suspiria1.jpg
    suspiria1.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 494
I'm loving the embossed titles on these new UK FuturePaks! I'll probably have to get Silent Hill eventually... maybe Carrie and Jennifer's Body, too. @ricster, what's the region code on The Descent: Part 2? It will forever bum me out that North America only released a DVD for the second Descent.

@ricster, what's the region code on The Descent: Part 2? It will forever bum me out that North America only released a DVD for the second Descent.

I believe it is Region B locked. Fox/Pathe usually were when that title was first pressed. I'll have to put the player into Region A mode and give it a spin.

Reactions: tridon
I've finally completed my X-Men FuturePak collection (special thanks to @mlmaier84 for helping me out with The Wolverine!) as X-Men Days of Future Past arrived from Italy today!

However unfortunately it's scratched up (no doubt due to having been shipped by Amazon in an A1 mailer with no padding) so I'm going to send it back for a refund despite the fact that it is now sold out. :(
Edit: After a bit of back & forth with Amazon, they told me to keep it and refunded me - that's some good customer service! :thumbs:

Last edited: