Show Us Your Gaming Setup

It wouldn't surprise me if there's already a thread for this somewhere on the forums, but I figured this is the main gaming section, so our gaming setups should be allowed to be shown in all their glory here too!

So, yeah... feel free to show off your game rooms/setups etc. :D

Start it off, Noodles! ;) :D

Mine can be seen in my sig.

Start it off, Noodles! ;) :D

Mine can be seen in my sig.

I wish I could, but unless you all want to see piles of cardboard boxes in my loft, then I'm afraid I'll have to pass for now. I'm really hoping to get everything displayed and set up properly by the end of the year though.

Very nice setup you have by the way. :thumbs:

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138
Show us your gaming setup!

Here's some shots of some old setups :)

evyzuhah.jpg

ta4ysuna.jpg

ebetapag.jpg

I've got some more kicking around somewhere!

9ypu3u4e.jpg

byvu3aru.jpg

My old i7 rig prior to splitting and selling!

Last edited:
Got my new tv stand all setup and put together!!! Here's the pic like I promised. :)
My setup is:
47" toshiba regza
PS4
Xbox One
Xbox 360
Uverse cable box and router is also sitting there. And I moved my ps3 to the bedroom.
f47095fdce7b569adf810e03280afebc.jpg

Looks MUCH less like its going to explode :scat:

VERY NEAT

Reactions: Outlaw1986
Nice setup! Can I ask what model Elite receiver is that?

Thank you very much. I apologize for the delayed response, but since I have fewer than 30 posts, and had reached my 10 post limit, I had to wait 24 hours before it would allow me to post again.

It's the SC-61, and I've had it for a year now. I previously owned the Onkyo SR805, but I was in dire need of an upgrade. The SC-61 is an excellent receiver and I'm very happy with my purchase. :D

PC%20setup.jpg

Inside%20PC.jpg

Living%20Room.jpg

It's certainly not as pretty as some of your setups, but it gets me by. :)

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

That room is amazing! I am so jealous. Very nicely done.

Thank you. It's been 10 years in the making, and still not done, LOL! I need a PS4 like you. Someday, :D. Congrats! :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. It's been 10 years in the making, and still not done, LOL! I need a PS4 like you. Someday, :D. Congrats! :scat:

Wow! I can definitely see that taking some time to put together. It's gorgeous. Keep it going!

No PS4 yet...I have: 360, PS3, and Xbox One. I'm planning to pick up the PS4 in the next two months though. I'll try to remember to update it when that happens.

Wow! I can definitely see that taking some time to put together. It's gorgeous. Keep it going!

No PS4 yet...I have: 360, PS3, and Xbox One. I'm planning to pick up the PS4 in the next two months though. I'll try to remember to update it when that happens.

Ahh, my middle age eyes are playing tricks on me, LOL! Definitely post up pics when you get it. I hope to have one, for family use, by the holidays.

Nice stuff guys! I would take pics of my stuff, but I am currently in between houses with work and all and most of my stuff is in storage :(