Purchase link: Shrek
Price: £14.99

11036506-1414767001-32324.jpg

11036506-1414767001-32411.jpg

11036506-1414767001-32348.jpg

Last edited:
How can a third party seller have this listed
Its not released yet
Only after release date can third party sellers list an item for sale on amazon.uk as they are meant to have item in stock to sell
This Third party seller also has How to Train Your Dragon listed

Both listings should be reported

Last edited:
The ratings all over the place and writing on the back of this one bothers me, but I love this film and like the artwork. Hopefully they will also do Shrek 2. Don't care at all about 3 and 4.

I am just assuming that whoever did the art mock up forgot to draw a line to show its the slip around the steelbook, if other places have it listed I might just cancel my Zavvi order and wait for a price drop

How can a third party seller have this listed
Its not released yet
Only after release date can third party sellers list an item for sale on amazon.uk as they are meant to have item in stock to sell
This Third party seller also has How to Train Your Dragon listed

Both listings should be reported

I guess anyone can Pre Order this then sell on? no different to pre ordering anything like a BluFans/Kimchidvd release then selling on Ebay?

I guess anyone can Pre Order this then sell on? no different to pre ordering anything like a BluFans/Kimchidvd release then selling on Ebay?
Not with Amazon.uk you cant

With Amazon.uk
Only on release date or after can third party sellers list a release not out yet

I'm guessing the back won't have writing on it like it does in the image but I thought I'd check just in case... Does anyone know anything about it?

Reactions: gaeljet
I'm hoping this and How to Train Your Dragon are going to be similar to the AvP releases in terms of quality and not the usual shoddy Fox standard.

Reactions: lgans316
Wait what? This comes out in 6 days? It only went live like a week ago. Just cancelled this then, don't have the money for it at the moment. Never heard of a Steelbook coming out within weeks of it going live

No disrespect to any admires of this but man, just like Shrek himself that is one fugly Steelbook. What were Dreamworks thinking with the printed back and woeful fron artwork on both this and How To Train Your Dragon? I'd take the Play.com The Thing over this any day

No disrespect to any admires of this but man, just like Shrek himself that is one fugly Steelbook. What were Dreamworks thinking with the printed back and woeful fron artwork on both this and How To Train Your Dragon? I'd take the Play.com The Thing over this any day

But Play.com The Thing is a beauty.

So youve seen an in hand copy that shows a printed back? Please share :thumbs: