Sicario (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 22, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live around noon UK time on Friday 29 June)
Price: £24.99

11800628-2084589824931544.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If the in hand shots look good I'll be in for this, potentially the best looking steel for this film imo

Decent art. Poss the best around but il stick with PA

Front art looks great! If we're lucky, they could use the following poster for a Sicario 2/Soldado steelbook to match the style of this one...

sicario_day_of_the_soldado_ver2.jpg

Not sure I want another steel for this anyway... already got the previous UK one and PA's.

Stunning artwork on this and definitely agree that spot gloss would look fantastic on this!

I'm still yet to see the film so this would be the perfect excuse to pick it up

At risk of opening a can of worms, I love the steel without the title because the artwork is great. Lionsgate do some great one like the From Dusk till Dawn steel.

When the artwork is good I feel a title detracts from it. It's like having a work of art on display especially when the art covers the front, unlike the Monsters university one which ahs crazy dead space. No title on the front I can handle. No title on the spine, that's a different story.

I am a bit biased though as I am into comics though and prefer the virgin variants to trade dress ones.