Sicario (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 22, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live around noon UK time on Friday 29 June)
Price: £24.99

11800628-2084589824931544.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what's the point of releasing a new Sicario Steelbook if the Sicario 2 Steelbook does not match? :)
The point is: Sicario's sequel is about to be released in theatres, why don't we release a new steelbook of the first movie? Let's put the BD4K inside, and it will sell out in a blink of an eye......

Reactions: ChrisPatt
what's the point of releasing a new Sicario Steelbook if the Sicario 2 Steelbook does not match? :)

While that doesn't match this new re-release for the first film it does go well with the first Zavvi Sicario release doesn't it?

Fan of this style of artwork … popular and prevalent as posters but pretty rare on UK steelbooks … although can be spotted regularly - along with embossed titles - on WEA steelbooks.

Certainly better than the first one we had here in the UK and arguably the best SICARIO front artwork to date … will complement v. nicely thank-you the eventual second SICARIO 2 steelbook release …
upload_2018-6-29_18-17-41.png
/
upload_2018-6-29_18-45-10.png
or matching front & back
upload_2018-6-29_18-55-58.png

… with the newly announced SICARIO 2 steelbook going just fine with the first one:-

upload_2018-6-29_19-13-16.png
/
upload_2018-6-29_19-16-21.png

Couple more posters w/ the same design:-
recensione-sicario-2.jpg
20160402102710Sicro.JPG

sicarioposter8-1.jpg

I read somewhere that this is the go to disk for reviewers now as it is that good. I was blown away when i saw it in 4k. Was like watching a new film
Have you seen The Revenant yet in 4K, I believe that is still the disc of choice to show off your display. I must admit I haven’t seen this yet in 4K but have heard good reviews on it.:)

Went ahead and stuck in a preorder, but oof 3.5+ months until this drops! I’m guessing this will more or less coincide with the release of the Sicario 2 steel.

At least Zavvi doesn’t charge your card until release day rolls around. :thumbs:

Have you seen The Revenant yet in 4K, I believe that is still the disc of choice to show off your display. I must admit I haven’t seen this yet in 4K but have heard good reviews on it.:)
Yes i think i read it was filmed in 5k i dont own it yet but ive heard its stunning, Planet earth 2 is also stunning i would say best disc i own.

Reactions: Sigill
@paulboland

Hi Paul :)

notiicing often that the UK does release Censored Versions(really confused about this topic for Uk Releases)

I was wondering if the Uk edition of Sicario was ever edited/cut version for Blu-ray.
And if the UHD Disk will have full Version or this might be edited ?

@paulboland

Hi Paul :)

notiicing often that the UK does release Censored Versions(really confused about this topic for Uk Releases)

I was wondering if the Uk edition of Sicario was ever edited/cut version for Blu-ray.
And if the UHD Disk will have full Version or this might be edited ?
As far as I know UK release is uncut and is not a censored version in cinemas or home media releases

Reactions: Actarus