Sicario (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 22, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live around noon UK time on Friday 29 June)
Price: £24.99

11800628-2084589824931544.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, I am so torn on this. I have zero steelbook versions of this film, but the hefty 25£ price tag and the mediocre background finish prevent me from pressing the "finish you order" button :/

I wasn't expecting bare metal, but it looks nice. I don't know if its just the light, but to me, the metal has a slight beige tint :/

Damn, I am so torn on this. I have zero steelbook versions of this film, but the hefty 25£ price tag and the mediocre background finish prevent me from pressing the "finish you order" button :/
i have the exact same problem.. Will I wait for a sale or working code, or buy it now before it eventually sells out and i'll regret it, and possibly pay even more for it on ebay..

• Thanks
Reactions: Chokwe
i have the exact same problem.. Will I wait for a sale or working code, or buy it now before it eventually sells out and i'll regret it, and possibly pay even more for it on ebay..
Read my mind there, those are my thoughts exactly. I've seen anything related to Sicario sell rather quickly and with a high price, which is the primary reason behind my concern if I don't get this right away.

Yes, 7th SICARIO steelbook . . . super attractive, stylish and beautifully designed . . . easily the best SICARIO artwork released to date - confirmed by these pics courtesy nuikichSB:-
(looking at this pondering wistfully at how good the recent EBlu HOT FUZZ steelbook could have looked had they been more adventurous :()
DqVGzUlU8AAwNPb.jpg:large

Insides + discs (good to see 4K discs getting the premium treatment and not just left monochrome):-
DqVG1PGUcAAaNc6.jpg:large

DqVG0JwVYAA9uc5.jpg:large

DqVGyHlUwAE5ey7.jpg:large

[/SICARIO]

Reasonably OK artwork to match SICARIO II (France):-
1540083592901.png

The other SICARIO steelbooks (courtesy Steelbookpro etc.):-
Germany
1540083782998.png

-----------------------------
UK
1540083893806.png

-----------------------
France
1540084066615.png

---------------------------
Film Arena
1540084749469.png

-------------------------------------
Japan
sicariojapan.jpg

-------------------------------------------
Plain Archive
1540086211290.png

---------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Looks ok but would have been much better if it wasn’t a bare metal finish. The mock up shows a white/ cream colour, as always though you never know with White Steels whether it will actually end up that way!

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt