Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: February 1st, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com
Price: £19.99 (Zavvi - Base) - £22.99 (Amazon)

11180840-9934333214435439.JPG

Last edited:
I have cancelled all but 4 pre orders now- getting fed up of half arsed releases with poor artwork.

Do you think maybe the steelbook collector bubble has burst, and its become too mainstream?
I think steelbook collecting is at an all time high, just a shame these artists can't create a decent concept like @Noodles does every time! I don't even pre-order Marvel (Ant-Man and some re-releases) and Disney (Cinderella etc) these days, where previously I couldn't bare to miss out
Yup I think so.

The market is flooded at the minute.

You just have to look at Zavvis pointless individual 'Avenger' lenticular steelbooks as a recent example.........
I know Zavvi have re-released Thor and Captain America twice since the play/HMV days, but I don't think it's a killer. More choice is always good and helps new collectors who originally missed out. I just think some designers are lazy and rush the art while steelbook collecting is popular

Last edited:
I think steelbook collecting is at an all time high
I disagree, you see a lot of people selling most of theirs when they come to realise it is an insanely expensive hobby for what they are. Obviously everyone is different, but my collecting has dramatically slowed.

On topic, this movie is my favourite of 2015. I'm going to wait it out until Plain release it

Thanks for the detailed images. A matter of taste, but for such a visually stylish film my thoughts are that its been sold short with this one. Cue Plain Archive pre-order mayhem. Will keep an eye on the French release also. Cheers.