Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: October 2, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $34.99

6265738_sa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at my local to pick other stuff and I saw only 1 copy of this! I was really excited about this Steelbook until I realized the finished and I decided not to get it.....I was weak lol I just love the art but pix don’t do justice; in hand it’s really nice I know it could have been so much better but now that I have it I really like it!

I am waiting for FA and keeping my fingers crossed they will follow what they did for Sicario.

Really enjoyed the film, had higher expectations and they were fullfilled, not as good as the first one, but a very good sequel imo.

It's better the second time around for me but the first one is still better for me since it's the first one. The story arcs in this one felt a little rushed, compressed and I may have missed it even after multiple viewings, but I never got the connection between Reyes and Alejandro. Definitely the production quality and acting are above average.

It's better the second time around for me but the first one is still better for me since it's the first one. The story arcs in this one felt a little rushed, compressed and I may have missed it even after multiple viewings, but I never got the connection between Reyes and Alejandro. Definitely the production quality and acting are above average.
agreed with you on all points... one thing because the first one was crazy damn good so it's freakin' hard to make it even as the same level... but the UHD was top notch both PQ (even it's just upscaled and not native 4K) AQ especially that
desert shoot out scene the atmos mix was excellent!!

Reactions: ash333
Last call on this! If you need help for a copy, now is the time to ask. I can order a couple more copies from Best Buy as it's available for shipping. Otherwise, going to close this GB.

No copies left in my local stores.

Not sure if true but saw a Best Buy insider post that most stores will get between 3-6 copies.

Hopefully you can make it first thing at open to get your copy.

Just a reminder that I can ship to a USA address for about $5 if you are there for about a week or so and want help with this one. ;)

Many thanks man! Managed to grab myself two copies. One for me one for a bud! But thanks again dude.

Reactions: apsmith21
OK, so in close up the finish leaves a lot to be desired - and the streaking effect is unfortunately a bit too visible against the black background . . . but no denying that the artwork on both sides is first rate - a perfect blend of old world 'Day of the Dead' imagery with new world US image . . .
You don't need to appreciate or even like Orlando Arocena artwork to dig this . . .

Pics courtesy nuikichiSB:-
Dp84wHIVYAER_J4.jpg:large

Dp84wGXU4AEwaWn.jpg:large

Anybody who was disappointed that this wasn't glossy should see the Italy thread. Same art but super glossy and includes a PET slip.
Title is "Soldado" and it shows Region B. See the images in the Italy thread.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Genla
Anybody who was disappointed that this wasn't glossy should see the Italy thread. Same art but super glossy and includes a PET slip.
Title is "Soldado" and it shows Region B. See the images in the Italy thread.

You have no idea.. This steelbook (The Italian one) with the full glossy, it's a piece of art..

Juste incredible..

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian