Sicario - In theaters September 18, 2015

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Sicario

Tagline: The deeper you go, the darker it gets.

Genre: [GENRE]Crime[/GENRE], [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Denis Villeneuve[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Emily Blunt[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Josh Brolin[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Benicio del Toro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Kaluuya[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Bernthal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maximiliano Hernández[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Raoul Trujillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lora Martinez-Cunningham[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-09-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]121[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]A young female FBI agent joins a secret CIA operation to take down a Mexican cartel boss, a job that ends up pushing her ethical and moral values to the limit.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
6ih220aA3lLukCEM3UJT1nIqC4Q.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

I am eagerly waiting for this to come out. I really liked Enemy and hopefully Villeneuve will keep a touch of unconventionality in this work as well, even if we have a totally different project, intent and potential audience here.

Jesus Christ, this movie. So dark, so brutal, so good. The screenplay and directing are incredible (as are the performances). My favorite film of the year so far.

Sicario definitely doesn't need a sequel, but if they get the band back together....

I love Benicio Del Toro , such a great actor, he deserves more attention.I can't wait to watch this film :woot: